Umm. Hi?

Started by ninjakyler, September 21, 2008, 08:16:23 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

ninjakyler

Hiiiii!!!!!!! I'm a total n00b when it comes to rmxp but I hope I learn a lot from you guys :D Also I love to draw and I might post a few pics up one day :) But so far I like this forum :shy:

~Your n00by  :ninja: Kyler!!!

Starrodkirby86

Wha ha, I heard of that name somewhere before. Well, welcome Ninjakyler, I recommend you should show some of your wares, and if time tells, you can always post a station in the Resources. Yes, I sound a bit like my introduction of Aqua, but that doesn't matter.

Welcome, ;). :welcome:

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Aqua

Welcome NK.

Mmm... If you need help with RMXP, we'll be sure to try to help.

Also, you should post your art!
(I should too but...)

Enjoy your stay!

This welcome post of mine sounds... weird... *feels bad*

:)

Diokatsu

Welcome! I'd love to see your art! Please be sure to post it xD

ninjakyler

You guys sure know how to make a guy feel welcome :O_O: And I'll post my art when I figure out PS. Mostly cuz I think my art would look better with PS :D

Oh and kirby, when the time is right I might post up a station :D

~ :ninja:

Diokatsu

lol Thnaks ^_^ And PS is a great choice to use for art, even I can do decent stuff with it and I'm a stinker :X

PS is simple to get the hang of if you have a teacher. Search devientart for tutorials and ask me, Aqua, Kirby or Terry for help, as those are the members that know PS well. I'm still a noobie, but I know the interface at least.

Juan

Dropbox Who need luck when you can make your own.
3ds Friend code: ShowHide
 4468 1422  6617

DeathLock

Welcome to Chaos Project, where we relax to torture. ^_^

Shadonking

welcome, and i hope you enjoy this place

:welcome:

Creator Of Music And Games
Spoiler: ShowHide
]

keywords: ShowHide
rmxp rmvx blizz-abs rpg maker xp vx abs cbs cms script tons of addons charsets autotiles HUD

come here if you have a ps3
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=1952.0

Pokol DaErran

Quote from: ninjakyler on September 21, 2008, 08:16:23 pm
Hiiiii!!!!!!! I'm a total n00b when it comes to rmxp but I hope I learn a lot from you guys :D Also I love to draw and I might post a few pics up one day :) But so far I like this forum :shy:

~Your n00by  :ninja: Kyler!!!

Yeah, you sound like me, but a lot less insane. XD
Welcome to the forum!  I belive you've already met me on IRC Chat. :D
"...Sometimes, the impossible can become possible- if you're awesome!"
--Bolt

Diokatsu

Pokel, please don't quote the topic you are replying to unless it is not apparent >8U ;)

Hopefully you join IRC, we all need members like that, who will be active and fun!

ninjakyler

Well, I've joined IRC a couple of times and although it seems hectic to me at times, I rather enjoy it :) But now that I've settled in more I think I'm quite comfortable in this forum :o I think I'll be staying for quite awhile :) And thank you all for all the warm welcomes.

:offtopic:
Spoiler: ShowHide
The :o smiley reminds me of shoop da woop for some reason :S

Chaze007

Hey  :ninja: Kyler. I hope you enjoy the forum and the people in it. I'm a spriter/artist for the most part. If you need any help you can ask me, and if u wanna know about someone on the forum im always open, if you need to know anything about this place you'd best ask blizzard, or Starrodkirby86[SRK].
Also you should check in on the rules, either in my sig or on the post[link in sig] enjoy your visit :D

~Chaze007.
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Diokatsu

The IRC was hectic because Ulta and myself went crazy in the all out space battle of the century. IRC isn't usually like that when I'm on but they're fun to get into.