Recent posts

Pages 1 ... 8 9 10
RMVX Script Database / Re: [VX] Verus Tempus Proelium...
Last post by assi23q - August 15, 2023, 02:36:40 am
I know big time necroposting, but does anyone have the latest version of this battle system?

I seen online in some old youtube videos that it got up to V1.6.

Interested in seeing the changes from a newer version if anyone has it.
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Event Templates
Last post by KK20 - June 21, 2023, 02:41:58 pm
Are you using a save game file or loading a new game? If the former, the script won't work.
Projects / Games / Re: Rave Heart
Last post by Starmage - June 21, 2023, 05:20:21 am
*link removed*
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Event Templates
Last post by NerdiusMaximus - June 20, 2023, 08:34:47 am
Hi, this might be a very weird question seeing as this script is more then 10-years old. I want to use this event to spawn events based on another event, but with their own original ID. When I run this command
[create_event_from_template("bob", 8, 8)/code] it gives me a nodefined method error voor "push" for nil:Nilclass

could someone help me?
Last post by Starmage - June 19, 2023, 11:01:03 pm
Rave Heart is 50% Off on Steam! If you enjoy classic JRPGs like Final Fantasy, but in space, grabbing your copy of the game will sate that classic JRPG appetite. 😁❤️

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1375880/Rave_Heart/
Script Troubleshooting / Re: {XP} Issue controlling a "...
Last post by JohnnyBear - June 02, 2023, 01:52:09 pm
OMG, thank you! I feel a little dumb because the answer was really simple, but it worked, and I'm happy that I can get that food collection/looting element to my game. Highly appreciated! I'll let y'all know if I encounter other difficulties.  :stupid:
Last post by Starmage - June 01, 2023, 11:55:38 pm

ANNOUNCEMENT:

Rave Heart Overhaul Edition is now live on Steam & Itch! Enjoy a new side quest with powerful foes, new in-game artwork, WASD movement, bug fixes, and more!

Note: Unfortunately, it's been found that old saves from an older version of Rave Heart are no longer compatible with this update. The best solution I could give to anyone who wishes to continue their playthrough is to send me a DM on discord Starmage#4488 and send me which part you are right now in the game of your old save, and a screenshot of your party level + items + equipment, and I'll try creating a new save for you based on the info you gave me. Thank you so much!

https://store.steampowered.com/app/1375880/Rave_Heart/

https://starmage.itch.io/rave-heart
Last post by Starmage - June 01, 2023, 11:54:12 pm
Quote from: JohnnyBear on June 01, 2023, 07:04:30 pmLooks pretty cool, reminds me of older classics gameplay-wise, but with newer artwork. I wishlisted it, I'll look more into it in the future.

Thanks so much, Johnnybear! I'm so glad it reminds you of older classic JRPG's as they are indeed my inspiration. Hope you'll enjoy! <3 ^^

Script Troubleshooting / Re: {XP} Issue controlling a "...
Last post by KK20 - June 01, 2023, 07:22:24 pm
 # Define switch for active/visibility control within game.
  ONOFF_SWITCH = 10
That just refers to the Game Switch ID that needs to be set to ON.
So you just need to turn Game Switch 10 on (Event Commands Tab 1, Control Switches).
If you're already using 10, then you just change the ONOFF_SWITCH to a different number.
RMXP Script Database / Re: [XP] Dynamic Gardening
Last post by KK20 - June 01, 2023, 07:16:29 pm
Yeah, pretty much all of F0's Dropbox links have expired years ago.

I don't have it on my desktop either.
Pages 1 ... 8 9 10