How to download from Megaupload Directly!!!(Free)

Started by G_G, March 06, 2009, 09:12:51 am

Previous topic - Next topic

G_G

Get a link thats from megaupload. Then type in the verification code. You'll come to the pagge with the timer. Right click on the page, go to Source. Then press ctrl + F and search this
<div style="position:absolute; left:29px; top:36px; display:none;" id="downloadlink">

Then after it finds it next to that line is this
<a href="http://www10.megaupload.com/files/ebf4ee8d5f0f715c611fae4179713e6a/Hangman.rar" onclick="">

Copy everything thats in teh quotes only. Paste the link into your browser and it'll download :)

Credits go to game_guy for finding this out but its a small thing so credit isnt needed.
Credits also go to KingMonkey for uploading Hangman on Megaupload which led to me testing out my theory.

winkio

way to exploit security loopholes :)  This reminds me of the time I hacked the instructors manual off the website of the science textbook I used.  All I had to do was change the url to have it send different information to circumnavigate their login screen XD.

Reno-s--Joker

Hey.... I'm assuming this means that you can basically get all the premium access features, right...?
:naughty:

G_G

Not faster downloads, or alot of storage place. And not unlimited parallel download. just Direct downloads. :P

SolstICE

just change your ip & cookie. then its unlimited  :ninja:  :evil:

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: SolstICE on March 15, 2009, 01:43:08 pm
just change your ip & cookie. then its unlimited  :ninja:  :evil:
Cookies. Yeah, that works. IP...Eh...that will be harder unless you have special equipment. ;x

I would write more here...Except I have honestly nothing else to comment about. Exploiting is the best thing ever I reckon, and ignorant people are already providing Megaupload the stuff it needs, so there's nothing wrong with a few loose individuals getting away with it. :3

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Gabbergon

actually No, its pretty easy to change your ip
its just about knowing how(I don't even have to do that, i got a dynamic ip address)
check this site Hacks to beat rapidshare
try the new ip request, this should work on megaupload(don't forget the cookies!!!)