Return Of the Pokesprite shop

Started by Makeshift, January 15, 2011, 02:18:04 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Makeshift

first of all credit goes to NAMKCOR seeing as she was the first one on chaos to do this and also for the sprite chart which i can hopefully use  :naughty:

http://i.imgur.com/sfYVJ.png

so yeah just tell me what your want of give me a picture and i will make a tranier sprite of it

Proof of work
Spoiler: ShowHide

[spoiler]

Also i know pokemon is japanesse but why are there no other races within the game ?

Starrodkirby86

Pokemon Black and White tends to disprove that race stereotype and is one of the first games to feature black trainers (One's a gym leader, another's an Elite Four member!). There's also Caucasian trainers --- Just look at Barry from Pokemon Diamond/Pearl (The chicken rival with the blonde hair xD). Either that or Japanese kids these days are really interested in dying their hair various colors to go with the flow.

Anyway, I'm going to move this to Resources, and I'm sure some people would gladly appreciate your trainer spriting skills. :)

News/Suggestions/Feedback doesn't seem to really fit with this topic, unless a Pokemon theme was running concurrently or something, I don't know. xD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Makeshift

January 15, 2011, 02:28:10 pm #2 Last Edit: January 15, 2011, 02:47:54 pm by Makeshift
I haven't played black and white yet  :<_<: kinda ironic tho  ;) also i wondered why NAMs thread was in news but i just went along with it

Starrodkirby86

NAMK's thread coincided with the Pokemon Theme. xD We originally had a whole, theme week where we're all Pokemon Trainers (We changed our display names and avatars too). We also had a Transsexual Double Week :P .

Since there isn't any Pokemon Theme happening right now, I feel like we can just move it here. It shouldn't hurt, really. If you want to spread the word about your station, you can always put a link to it on your signature or something. xD

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

WhiteRose

Quote from: Makeshift on January 15, 2011, 02:18:04 pm
first of all credit goes to NAMKCOR seeing as she was the first one on chaos to do this and also for the sprite chart which i can hopefully use  :naughty:

http://i.imgur.com/sfYVJ.png

so yeah just tell me what your want of give me a picture and i will make a tranier sprite of it

Proof of work

[spoiler]

Also i know pokemon is japanesse but why are there no other races within the game ?

Your work is pretty impressive; did you do those from scratch? NAMK always used an existing sprite as a base.

Makeshift

thanks
Yep almost everyone uses a base
all thought i have a ton of others i'll upload sum more when i'am on my computer

anyone wanna get the ball rolling  :)

Spaceman McConaughey

The pose I want is F5, and it will be a naked cat woman you will PM to me for my satisfaction.

Makeshift

January 18, 2011, 12:52:14 pm #7 Last Edit: January 18, 2011, 01:14:20 pm by Makeshift
i hope you joking but if not hallie berry  michelle pfiffer or eartha kitt   :naughty: please note eartha kitt will be made her current age R.I.P