Kathis game project pat I - Argo

Started by Kathis, February 12, 2008, 03:38:23 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Kathis

it looks a lot better in other areas, mostly it outlines the edge of the path that you can walk. but shows there is more, (also it covers the grass ^_^;;)
Kathis attention span for game making is based on a meter depending on his mood changes how far he'll go with the project,
Right now 25%,
Currently working on Random game version 3 on rpg maker xp. current status...2% compleat,

nerissya

Click here to feed me a Rare Candy!

I demand you to level up my pokemon. :<

Kathis

Kathis attention span for game making is based on a meter depending on his mood changes how far he'll go with the project,
Right now 25%,
Currently working on Random game version 3 on rpg maker xp. current status...2% compleat,

nerissya

Kathis

alright for thoses that wish to tribute idea's I can use some idea's for weapons and armor. Give some suggestions and I'll look into them ^_^
Right now 25%,

nerissya

Kathis

nerissya still hasn't told me O.o anyway weapons items, potions names (come on lots of potions names people :P I have lots of herbs you alchimests out there will enjoy)
Right now 25%,

nerissya

ill help you with that.. on msn.. =)

Kathis

hmm anyway I have got plains of Argo part II compleate or as close as I feel like it (need to patch maps to it) but now I hit a new snag, the Desert of Rath it's music.. the defult music is rather...well not that pleasent for a desert. some suggestions would be nice. and please done post "I'll tell you mine on msn" I have a horrible memory for short talks at 1 am at night (my time currently) I'll soon forget it.
Right now 25%,

nerissya

Quote from: Kathis on March 02, 2008, 03:18:40 am
hmm anyway I have got plains of Argo part II compleate or as close as I feel like it (need to patch maps to it) but now I hit a new snag, the Desert of Rath it's music.. the defult music is rather...well not that pleasent for a desert. some suggestions would be nice. and please done post "I'll tell you mine on msn" I have a horrible memory for short talks at 1 am at night (my time currently) I'll soon forget it.

Good good.  =)

Kathis

Books books lots of books.

so many that it will really slow me down, say you have an imagination why don't you submit a story. Something made up that is fiction to the era of the medevil era.

to under stand information of the game that you might be curious chat with me as questions I'll give you the information you require.
Right now 25%,

Calintz

How come this is only for questions, comments, and concerns...??

Aren't you gonna keep us updated with screenies and stuff like everyone else on this site??