NEW-Chaos Project-CP-Video! :) this is sucky ver ima make a better 1 later

Started by Chaze007, February 20, 2008, 07:31:25 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

Chaze007

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4zotNYCfKns

yeah. reply . tell me it sucks tell me it rocks tell me its blurry idc. like i said sucky ver i made in like 10 min  :|
Always I Wanna Be With You! Make Believe With You!

Valcos

It wasn't bad ;D! Just not sure why you showed a link to Blizz's ABS!?! :-\ Besides that fact that its awesome :P
"We are all in the gutter, but some of us are looking at the stars."
-Oscar De La Hoya

Chaze007

Fantasist

Not bad, not bad! Could you make another one from even the parts from the Final Demo? It'll make a good trailer.
And nice sound track, can you give a link (if you don't mind?)
Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Blizzard

Lol, nice edit. I agree with FTS, though, you should have shown scenes from the Final Demo. I'm going to make a cool trailer video anyway. I already have some ideas, I just need to finish the game first. :)
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

Chaze007

yea i am this was a temp video and, the soundtrack is headstrong by trapt i just looked..
"headstrong free mp3" on google.. :)

Fantasist

Do you like ambient/electronic music? Then you should promote a talented artist! Help out here. (I'm serious. Just listen to his work at least!)

The best of freeware reviews: Gizmo's Freeware Reviews

Nortos

it's pretty good :) you should make one for my game when release next demo :P make a service

Chaze007

Vell

Chaze007