Shalaren's Shop (RE-OPEN)

Started by Shalaren, February 27, 2011, 03:14:10 am

Previous topic - Next topic

Shalaren

February 27, 2011, 03:14:10 am Last Edit: August 12, 2013, 01:01:45 pm by Shalaren

Must give credit!
Update: 12 August 2013
Hey all! Service is still available as I'm back to CP to work on my project :)

1. I figured anyone could just come here and request a logo, and might not even be an actual part of the Forum.
Therefore to request, you must have more then 60 posts! if you have less, I will simply ignore your request.

2. I will not accept requests if you dont use the form I have given Down below! I hate trying to figure out what you mean by you saying
"something cold and futuristic" I can make many things by these words. therefore you must use the FORM!

3. Do me a favor. I'm helping you out, so be nice.

I take only 4 Requests at a time! if Im full dont bother requesting because I might have to ignore it S:  :urgh:
- Just got back. so the maximum requests I will be taking at a time is 2! -
I am taking on 0 requests at the moment
none

Note: HOW do I work? when you request both logo and a screen, Ill allways make the logo first, and I will start on the screen, ONLY... But ONLY when you approve of the logo, so check this Thread Daily! if you take longer then 3 days to respond, Ill take your request down!.

Note: Please make an effort to use the Form BELOW

Gauge Wielder: ShowHide

Shalaren: ShowHide

Shalaren: Final: ShowHide

The Empire: ShowHide

Past of Venus: ShowHide

colors: ShowHide

Valhira: ShowHide

Classic: ShowHide

Title screens
Shalaren: ShowHide

Shalaren: Final: ShowHide

colors: ShowHide

The Empire: ShowHide

Orion X: ShowHide

Foggie awsomeness: ShowHide

and game over screens.. and so, besically screens and logos!

Recolor RMXP characters.
I take only 5 Requests at a time! if Im full dont bother requesting because I might have to ignore it.
I am taking on 0 requests at the moment
none
---
you may request 3 characters at a time.
you must be very descriptive to how you want your character recolored, and with what colors.
if an RTP character, I will agree to edit it and add extra features to it.

you must have 30 posts +.
same rules apply here.

MUST USE

QuoteHI I'd like to request a Logo\Screen\Color Time
Colors:
kind of objects: (can be none)
kind of font: (dont have to name the font, you can say "somethong that looks ancient" and it will be enough)
some kind of overlay: (like asking it to look like metal or a rock.. or made out of water)
Brief explenation:

Id like you to use these to request, rather then say, "make me something blue with clouds" I could totally make something that you would not want!

Alright shooooooot your requests!

megaman30796

February 27, 2011, 08:30:25 am #1 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 08:41:24 am by megaman30796
very cool stuff! better than MROEDesign's stuff.

i know u said that u do logos but can you do pixel art like spritesets?

this will be yr first request:

make a game over screen that shows fighter01 fall in battle during a war battle in medieval times
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

Shalaren

Quote from: megaman30796 on February 27, 2011, 08:30:25 am

i know u said that u do logos but can you do pixel art like spritesets?

this will be yr first request:

make a game over screen that shows fighter01 fall in battle during a war battle in medieval times

ekk sorry S:, I dont pixel. only screens and logo.

Starrodkirby86

Quote from: megaman30796 on February 27, 2011, 08:30:25 am

Now now, it's not very nice saying something's better than another faithful member's hard work of art, now. :V:

Also, when things pick up, we can definitely do a pin for ya. ;D I'll keep an eye on this.

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Shalaren

:o if only Ill start getting requests, I was sure that If I'd offer people would start requesting right away :P
oh well.

Runefreak

Looks awesome, if I can I would like to request a title screen and logo. The logo can be similar to your example. Make it say "Flair's Vengeance", maybe the Flair's can be in small words with Vengeance enlarged, whatever you like, surprise me :).
Spoiler: ShowHide

Spaceman McConaughey

Think you can do a variation of my old PoV logo?

I prefer the same layout, just with a new font and effect, y'know?

Thanks, by the way. :)

Shalaren

Quote from: Runefreak on February 27, 2011, 10:24:50 pm
Looks awesome, if I can I would like to request a title screen and logo. The logo can be similar to your example. Make it say "Flair's Vengeance", maybe the Flair's can be in small words with Vengeance enlarged, whatever you like, surprise me :).

ill need you to give me more details then that, what colour you want the logo to be? Blue? also what kind of title screen you want? what do u want to be int he background?
Quote from: Tuggernuts on February 27, 2011, 10:30:58 pm

ill play around with it and see what happens o:

Runefreak

Well for the background it can just be the blue sky and clouds, and the logo color can be.. hmm.. blue I guess could work.

Shalaren

February 27, 2011, 11:07:19 pm #9 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:09:17 pm by shalaren metropolis

i know I took the shape in the back, but it looks better like that. o: but your choice, if u want changes, let me know

EDIT: OOPS! i messed the name xD!
before I fix it just tell me what changes to make and then ill make the changes o:.

@Runefreak mmkay ill start o:

Spaceman McConaughey

Quote from: shalaren metropolis on February 27, 2011, 11:07:19 pm

i know I took the shape in the back, but it looks better like that. o: but your choice, if u want changes, let me know

Looks really nice. Only thing I can really think of is a less intense outline. :)

Thanks, and a level to you.

Runefreak

Ok thanks, if you need anymore information let me know.  :knight:

Shalaren

February 27, 2011, 11:21:34 pm #12 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:24:33 pm by shalaren metropolis
Quote from: Tuggernuts on February 27, 2011, 11:09:16 pm

Looks really nice. Only thing I can really think of is a less intense outline. :)

Thanks, and a level to you.

ok imma fix it soon to the correct word, even though Vernus makes it look cool xD.

@Runefreak before I start on your title screen I wanna make sure ur ok with the logo

now this is extremely simple, but so is my logo, mine just has custom marks of my game and such, so is there anything you want me to add?
or

let me know, ill change it however you want.

Runefreak

Hmm.. now when you think about it, I hope you don't mind but making it darker and adding sort of a white border around it? Thanks

Spaceman McConaughey

Lol! I actually just noticed it said Vernus when you pointed it out. xD

Shalaren

February 27, 2011, 11:26:28 pm #15 Last Edit: February 27, 2011, 11:28:36 pm by shalaren metropolis
you cant really see the border in the forum xD
but it does have one

also its not a bother, when u dont like just let me know what changes need to be done :)

@Tuggernuts its late here, by tommorow ill have it done for ya :)

Runefreak

I looked at it and I can see it, looks great. :)

Actually I'm just wondering but I would like to see how this would look in black and white? :/

Shalaren

it would look like that o:

Runefreak

I'll just use the blue one, thanks :)

Spaceman McConaughey

Thanks, Shalaren. Lookin' forward to it.