GrieverSoft

Started by GrieverSoft, February 27, 2010, 02:41:12 am

Previous topic - Next topic

GrieverSoft

Hello, all!

I've been lurking here for a month and realized that networking doesn't just happen, and I'm overdue for an introduction.  From what I can tell, this is a bunch of nice people and people get the help they need with their games.  This is a good thing.

Now, for a bit about myself:  my real name is Blake Jordan and I've been in the US Marine Corps for about five years.  I'm currently stationed in Okinawa as a part of the guard force so I have too much time on my hands.

I also have too many ideas ideas in my head and keep changing my mind...  I have been planning the same...let's say six projects for years and have made no progress.  I've recently picked up RMXP after learning of its versatility compared to RM2K3.  I'm a decent eventer, but can't seem to wrap my head around the scripting features.  I'm also a writer, but I do concept art for my own games (I won't do requests until I'm comfortable with my new Wacom Tablet).

I'm an Aries and I'm 22 years old.  I enjoy walks on the beach and fishing.  My turn-ons include short blonde hair, left-handed girls and girls with larger noses.  Don't ask.

If there's anything else you'd like to know, just ah...lemme know, hehe.
I like pie.  The pie is also evil.

Trainer Zydragon

Haha welcome to ze forums :D
I'm a noob at scripting myself, I've only written two simple menu systems, but it doesn't take long to learn tbh, especially on these forums with the mighty Blizzard at the helm XD
As for that Wacom tablet... Bamboo Fun? it's quite awesome.
And yes XP is better for editing than 2K3 (I changed about a year ago myself) but it's a shame XP doesn't have built-in side-view battlers :P

Enjoi ze forums :haha:

GrieverSoft

Yeah, I've noticed that Blizzard seems to be the Chuck Norris of scripting, hehe.  And I do have a Bamboo Fun, but I lost my installation disc after getting a new laptop to replace my broken one...

Aqua

Welcome~
I wanna see your art :)

G_G

Welcome to the forums! If you need any scripting help check this place out. http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/board,11.0.html
There's a few tutorials there and you can always ask for help.

I'm a pretty decent script myself so I'm sure I can answer a few of your questions.

Oh and for future reference this :V or :V: means sarcasm. So for example. I hate you! :V means I'm kidding.

Diokatsu

Hellfire Dragon

Starrodkirby86

Instant win, soldier. <3

Seriously, it's great to see someone like you here. And I'm an Aries as well. :P Welcome to the forums!

What's osu!? It's a rhythm game. Thought I should have a signature with a working rank. ;P It's now clickable!
Still Aqua's biggest fan (Or am I?).

Tazero

If you were a fish...

Trainer Zydragon

Dont make that emote with the beers >.< Im drunk and im still scripting O_O

My heads wrong. :)

winkio

Welcome!  This welcome is not just to this site, this URL, but also to this RM community, as you understand it :)

Blizzard

Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

GrieverSoft

Thanks everyone for your warm welcome.  I look forward to ah...the ah...future?  I'll eventually post a project.  Y'know...when its ready. 

SwiftDeathSK

Welcome Griever! If you have any questions, just ask - the community here is pretty good about answering them.

MagitekElite

Welcome, Griever!  :D

Hope you have loads of fun here, stay active and posts lots! :D
(V Completed so far in Black Moon (Prophecy) V)