Game Logo Shop !! RE-OPEN !! (Taking Requests)

Started by mroedesigns, December 31, 2010, 05:07:24 pm

Previous topic - Next topic

mroedesigns

December 31, 2010, 05:07:24 pm Last Edit: August 16, 2012, 03:33:54 am by mroedesigns

Info
The shop is back open! Unfortunately I dont have the old sigs or logos I did from when I first started, but I'll post the ones I do as of now! I'm a bit rusty on my design skills, so I figured this would be a great way to freshen up and help you guys out at the same time!

Accreditation
I am, of course, not charging anything for these. However, I do ask for some form of credit if you use my work on a website or something like that. A link back to http://CrownMedia.webs.com/ would be great

Current Requests (WIP)
Spoiler: ShowHide

1:
2:
3:

Work

Example (Transparent, With Background)

Spaceman McConaughey

What can you do with this? I might not use it, but show me what you can do with this as a reference. Please? :)

mroedesigns

Quote from: Tuggernuts on December 31, 2010, 05:37:30 pm
What can you do with this? I might not use it, but show me what you can do with this as a reference. Please? :)

What do you want done? Just a remake or what?

Futendra

Hey, Can you try something with Unleashed Death, Its about a guy, who was evil in a previous life, and has to clean hes wickedness, Main themes are greenish

• Name: Unleashed Death
  • Theme: Greenish
  • Story: See pretty much above

mroedesigns

January 01, 2011, 04:55:34 am #4 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 05:25:16 am by mroedesigns
Yup, I'll start working on it right away, should be done soon :D

Edit :: Finished it up, let me know what you think.

Futendra

Quote from: mroedesigns on January 01, 2011, 04:55:34 am
Yup, I'll start working on it right away, should be done soon :D

Edit :: Finished it up, let me know what you think.

Maybe a little more evil? there is missing some mystic feeling in it, (BUT ITS NICE! NICE SKILLS)

megaman30796

"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

mroedesigns

January 01, 2011, 03:33:11 pm #7 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 04:25:05 pm by mroedesigns
Quote from: megaman30769can u make spritesets?

Quote from: mroedesigns on December 31, 2010, 05:07:24 pm
I can't sprite for the life of me as pixel art is my one true weakness

Quote from: futendra
Maybe a little more evil? there is missing some mystic feeling in it, (BUT ITS NICE! NICE SKILLS)

Gotcha. I just saw greenish and thought trees :p I'll change it up here in a minute.

stripe103

Do you do other than just game logos, because I would like to have my name "logofied". If you accept, I'll post more details about it..

Regards
Stripe103

mroedesigns

January 01, 2011, 04:20:55 pm #9 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 04:24:25 pm by mroedesigns
Quote from: stripe103 on January 01, 2011, 04:04:25 pm
Do you do other than just game logos, because I would like to have my name "logofied". If you accept, I'll post more details about it..

Regards
Stripe103

Well I'm a graphic designer so I can do lots of stuff. But as I said, I suck at pixel art. So sprites, or if you want a pixel-art logo, I cant do D;

Other than that, feel free :]

Also, @Futendra; do you like the tree idea if I did a more creepy-looking [ie. dead] tree? Or do you want something different?

stripe103

January 01, 2011, 04:46:50 pm #10 Last Edit: January 01, 2011, 04:48:42 pm by stripe103
Okay then..

Text: One with Stripe103 and one with just Stripe.(The second is no must if you don't want or have time)
Font: Orial
Color: Dark blue with a lighter blue edge and a slight white highlight.
Other: Should have the style like this image, but still not look too much like it. (without the animals, of course)

Regards
Stripe103

mroedesigns

Here 'ya go, stripe. Not my usual style, but I tried :p

Blizzard

The plants look a bit pixelated. I think you could overwork them a bit to make it all look better. Also, some additional subtle layer styles could give it just the finishing touch it needs.
Check out Daygames and our games:

King of Booze 2      King of Booze: Never Ever
Drinking Game for Android      Never have I ever for Android
Drinking Game for iOS      Never have I ever for iOS

Quote from: winkioI do not speak to bricks, either as individuals or in wall form.

Quote from: Barney StinsonWhen I get sad, I stop being sad and be awesome instead. True story.

stripe103

I agree with Blizz. Oh and could you make it a transparent PNG instead?

mroedesigns

Quote from: Blizzard on January 01, 2011, 06:11:11 pm
The plants look a bit pixelated. I think you could overwork them a bit to make it all look better. Also, some additional subtle layer styles could give it just the finishing touch it needs.

Yeahh. Like I said, that's not really my usual style. I don't use those floral brushes very often haha. If stripe wants it redone i'll be more than glad to :]

megaman30796

ok soooo.thanks anyway. i was hoping if u could do some monster hunter's wyvern spriteset.
"You know the world is going crazy," Chris Rock declared in 2003, "when the best rapper [Eminem] is a white guy, the best golfer [Tiger Woods] is a black guy, the tallest guy in the NBA [Yao Ming] is Chinese, the Swiss hold the America's Cup, France is accusing the U.S. of arrogance, Germany doesn't want to go to war, and the three most powerful men in America are named 'Bush,' 'Dick,' and 'Colon.' Need I say more?"

punk_Blood

Would you mind making me one?

Text: Just Look Away
Text Type: Graffiti-like Text
Background: Either some kind of spray-can or whatever you deem appropriate for the graffiti theme.

Thanks so much ^-^
just because im dead doesnt mean that i cant be alive

mroedesigns

January 01, 2011, 10:48:59 pm #17 Last Edit: January 02, 2011, 02:20:55 am by mroedesigns
Quote from: stripe103 on January 01, 2011, 06:32:03 pm
I agree with Blizz. Oh and could you make it a transparent PNG instead?

Will do. Sorry, my reply somehow ended up after yours haha. Ill fix it up (and start on yours Blood) tonight.

Edit :: I like this one better. Still a bit pixel-y for some reason but a lot better.

Edit 2 :: Here's yours blood :D Hope ya like it.

punk_Blood

Three words: W...O...W
:haha:
Thank you so much that is frakin awesome!
I'll give you credit obviously.
just because im dead doesnt mean that i cant be alive

mroedesigns

Quote from: punk_Blood on January 02, 2011, 02:39:21 am
Three words: W...O...W
:haha:
Thank you so much that is frakin awesome!
I'll give you credit obviously.

Thank you! :D