Okay, so my dreams have been getting really vivid lately. They seem so real, I can remember practically everyone of them now they're so real.
I can even control bits and pieces of them now, might even be fully soon.
My question is this:
Why am I having a sudden change in how my dreams function? Is there a reason, or anything to explain it?
P.S.: That self-help board Blizz or someone suggested a while ago would be nice, because I have tons of these, and I am sure others might as well.
idk, maybe you are referring to this, sorry if you aren't: http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,9423.0.html
Anyways, you should look up some lucid dreaming sites, such as this one: http://www.world-of-lucid-dreaming.com/. They usually have explanations, articles, and forums for discussion. Besides that, I have no idea why your dreams are changing. Perhaps it's something in your life, perhaps it's just spontaneous.
Thanks for the link, I'll check it out.
I've been going lucid recently a lot. In average I go lucid once to twice a week now. Just work with it, have some fun. xD
Oh, trust me. I will have fun with it. It just sucks that I am only given a preset situation to work on, and at this point I can only do bits of it.
But as time flies, I think the control will be immense. And it is cool that I seem to be able to do it every night now, although weird.
I ALWAYS HAVE LUCID DREAMS~ <3
It's vetty vetty fun, although sometimes my dreams get psychotic. @--@ One time, one time, I was lucid dreaming, and this little girl overrode my decisions.
'twas the creepiest shit ever.
I find my lucid dreams to be a slightly scary experience. I take them as opportunities to examine my self conscious. I often find out things I wish I hadn't.
I once was a girl dressed in a red gown who was dancing in the middle of a forest clearing, weaving fire in and out with her dance moves, and with every step she'd get higher in the air but the fire never burned away, it stayed in the air, and eventually it became clear that the fire wasn't fire, it was fire that was solid and cool and she/I was using it to build something as I danced and when I woke up I saw an image of a castle made out of fire surrounded by a forest.
It was amazing.
I haven't had a dream in the past 3 years. Well, either that or I don't remember them.
It's so boring. Go to sleep, black, and wake up what seems a couple of minutes later..
Well, basically you have dreams every night, so you probably just don't remember them... which is the way it is supposed to work, if my grandfather's (he was a psychologist) theory was right.
That is good then I guess. The only dreams I remember is the bad ones. So it means I don't have any bad dreams. But it still is boring not to remember any good dreams.
I remember one time my dream was this 2D sidescroller platformer and I was a dude with this gun and I was running from this tyrannosaurus rex (miniature) that was chasing me in this cave and even more mini t-rex's (even miniaturer) were in the way and it was so difficult to get to the cave's exit, and when I did there was this huge t-rex standing over me and there were also raptors of various kinds in the cave and vegetation somehow and in the end I wound up waking up to this giant rex staring at me.
Shit was cool.