Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Lost_Hope on May 28, 2008, 09:27:26 pm

Title: Lost_Hope
Post by: Lost_Hope on May 28, 2008, 09:27:26 pm
I don't think any of the new guys know who I am but I used to come to this site to have fun but then I stopped coming. Well, I'm back so wuz up!?
Title: Re: Lost_Hope
Post by: Aqua on May 28, 2008, 09:32:02 pm
Hiya Lost.  Welcome back :)
Hope you stay lol (and join ZTA)
Title: Re: Lost_Hope
Post by: Juan on May 28, 2008, 10:06:29 pm
Hey welcome back. The main things you missed was that cp moved about 3 times.
Title: Re: Lost_Hope
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on May 28, 2008, 10:56:12 pm
Hey, I (Vaguely) remember you! Welcome back! Hopefully you'll be back for a long time, since I know you had some events going on, something about testing or whatnot. If I got the wrong guy, then oopsies, right this away. But you get the point. Welcome back! ^_^
Title: Re: Lost_Hope
Post by: Blizzard on May 29, 2008, 05:50:50 am
WB! I hope you'll stay a bit longer. xD
Title: Re: Lost_Hope
Post by: Vell on May 29, 2008, 05:32:41 pm
FREAKING WELCOME BACK! I's still IT. so, whats doin?