Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: KoenLemmen on July 06, 2011, 11:06:55 am

Title: Character Creator Compatible with RMX-OS and ABS
Post by: KoenLemmen on July 06, 2011, 11:06:55 am
Hey Peeps

I would really like to have a in game Character Creator.
It has to be compatible with RMX-OS and Blizz-ABS.
It needs to be for only the player and not the hole Party!

I have find one for normal not RMX-OS games.
This one: http://www.mediafire.com/?6y0czbc9m498x08
Sorry its in RAR and not in ZIP.

I hope this is enough information. And otherwise ask.
I will react soon.

Koen
Title: Re: Character Creator Compatible with RMX-OS and ABS
Post by: Griver03 on July 06, 2011, 12:28:16 pm
i made acharacter creation system with events wich is compatible with rmx-os and blizzabs.
but its evented and not 100% finished :/
because there a lot of character sprites i need to make ...
but if you want to try it then say so and i pm you a demo.
(its working, you need only to make more sprites ^^)
i made this a few months ago when i startet with rmx-os, since i canceled my online project i want to release my event systems for rmx-os,
but most of them arent finished.

Title: Re: Character Creator Compatible with RMX-OS and ABS
Post by: KoenLemmen on July 07, 2011, 06:33:51 am
Respect for your quick reaction.
I would like to give it a try!

Thanks Already!
Title: Re: Character Creator Compatible with RMX-OS and ABS
Post by: Griver03 on July 07, 2011, 06:36:27 am
np ill upload it tommorow because im not at home  :roll:

edit: here a feuture list:

1. gender (male/female)
2. face (8 faces)
3. hair color (8 colors)
4. skin color (3 colors, but i had only 1 yet...)
5. job/class (6 classes)
6. nation (3 nations to choose)

its mostly finished only the skin color sprites arent finished...
Title: Re: Character Creator Compatible with RMX-OS and ABS
Post by: KoenLemmen on July 07, 2011, 12:15:10 pm
Nice. When its finished am I allowed to personalize it? I will of course give credit to you!
Title: Re: Character Creator Compatible with RMX-OS and ABS
Post by: Griver03 on July 09, 2011, 12:23:27 pm
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,10058.0.html
here you go !

and sure ycan modify it  :<_<: