Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Heart of Onyx on July 07, 2011, 11:05:48 am

Title: It's a bird, it's a plane...!
Post by: Heart of Onyx on July 07, 2011, 11:05:48 am
NO! It's a cliched welcome post! :^_^':

Finally joined this site after palying the hell out of Chaos Project. I look forward to building my RPGXP Knowledge by learning from everyone.

If you want to know a bit about me: I live in Florida, I like Music, RPGs, anything of the horror genre, Classic games, Anime, and all the other typical stuff.
I'm 18, and am set on learning as much as I can about game programming.



Title: Re: It's a bird, it's a plane...!
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 07, 2011, 11:08:30 am
Welcome! Seems like you're in for one hell of a ride, if you're going to learn about programming.

But I wish you luck. Also... 18? You and me should totally hit a Chucky Cheese together.
Title: Re: It's a bird, it's a plane...!
Post by: Heart of Onyx on July 07, 2011, 12:09:38 pm
You name the time and place.

Sounds like fun.  :haha:

Well, I'm gradually learning RGSS, but I'd still say I'm a newbie at it, but practice makes perfect, right? And Ruby isn't all that complex.