Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 07, 2011, 11:29:57 pm

Title: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 07, 2011, 11:29:57 pm
So, futanari decided to reply to a 4 month old comment(lol, I know) of mine on his video, with this:

Quote from: Futanari@DecisiveGames So how are you DepressiveGames?
I think you really should get a life instead of being a wannabe game designer? By the way, I am now being promoted
as a dubstep producer so Dubstep or STFU ;)


So, I replied with this:

Quote from: Me@FutJJ Pretty good, actually.

And "wannabe game designer"? I am sorry, but I think the fact I am designing an actual game makes me a real game designer.
Also, way to reply to my 4 month old comment, saying something rude when I actually started to like you on CP.
Also, who let a child be promoted to a dubstep producer?


Hint: it took him 4 months to come up with a comeback to my comment, and the "comeback" still sucked. Here's my original comment(s):

The whole conversation:: ShowHide
Quote from: MeSucks. Not even kidding.

Thumbs down for you, Futanari.

Quote from: Futanari@DecisiveGames Awesome! You know that joke hit the trashcan months ago...

Quote from: Me@FutJJ Since I am the one who even started the joke, I don't care. :D


4 months later... "o hay!! i thought of one!!! this will show him!!"
Quote from: Futanari@DecisiveGames So how are you DepressiveGames?
I think you really should get a life instead of being a wannabe game designer? By the way, I am now being promoted
as a dubstep producer so Dubstep or STFU ;)

Quote from: Me@FutJJ Pretty good, actually.

And "wannabe game designer"? I am sorry, but I think the fact I am designing an actual game makes me a real game designer.
Also, way to reply to my 4 month old comment, saying something rude when I actually started to like you on CP.
Also, who let a child be promoted to a dubstep producer?
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: winkio on July 07, 2011, 11:32:36 pm
You sure do love drama.  Idk, I don't really have much else to say about this.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 07, 2011, 11:35:22 pm
Quote from: winkio on July 07, 2011, 11:32:36 pm
You sure do love drama.  Idk, I don't really have much else to say about this.


I love posting chat topics in the chat section.

Is there a problem if the chat is of a different context than other topics in here? :P
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: winkio on July 07, 2011, 11:56:08 pm
I have no idea what the question is supposed to mean.  Or the statement before it, for that matter, and the bolded words do little to help, as I already know I'm in the chat section due to larger bolded words at the top of my page.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 08, 2011, 12:17:15 am
Quote from: winkio on July 07, 2011, 11:56:08 pm
I have no idea what the question is supposed to mean.  Or the statement before it, for that matter, and the bolded words do little to help, as I already know I'm in the chat section due to larger bolded words at the top of my page.


winkio, just stop now. There are times when you try to start something, and this is too.

There is no need to insult my intelligence, at all. You know exactly what I meant.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: winkio on July 08, 2011, 12:31:53 am
See here's the thing: I really don't.  I guess you think there's a problem because you asked if there is one.  All I know is I was commenting on a new chat topic one minute, and now I am apparently starting something and insulting your intelligence all at once.  On top of that, you have alerted me to the undeniable truth that I actually do know exactly what you meant, so now I'm racking my brain trying to think of whether or not its a reference to something in the past that I forgot about, or if I am actually incapable of comprehending things that I know.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 08, 2011, 12:38:24 am
Quote from: winkio on July 08, 2011, 12:31:53 am
See here's the thing: I really don't.  I guess you think there's a problem because you asked if there is one.  All I know is I was commenting on a new chat topic one minute, and now I am apparently starting something and insulting your intelligence all at once.  On top of that, you have alerted me to the undeniable truth that I actually do know exactly what you meant, so now I'm racking my brain trying to think of whether or not its a reference to something in the past that I forgot about, or if I am actually incapable of comprehending things that I know.


See, sometimes I perceive things differently than they are, and I have to take look back and see what the person's true intentions are. You can blame this on a surgery I had to have on my head when I was a baby. I just assumed the part about "You sure do love drama." And the "nothing else to say" bit meant was basically shunning me for posting a chat topic of this nature. I realize my fault now, but you blatant sarcasm really isn't called for. You know, you are trying to get a point across, but you sure as hell acting like an ass trying to do it.

Sorry I misunderstood you. BETTER, WINKIO?
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: winkio on July 08, 2011, 12:47:50 am
Okay, that makes a lot more sense now, thanks for explaining yourself.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on July 08, 2011, 12:51:34 am
I honestly cannot tell if you're being serious or sarcastic in that post.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Taboo on July 25, 2011, 11:04:15 pm
That's how the internet works.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: winkio on July 26, 2011, 02:57:35 pm
I have that effect in real life too.  It's a consequence of being inconsistent.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on August 03, 2011, 07:14:42 pm
Quote@DecisiveGames Your addicted to making things none cares about. Does your family actuallly care about you or your "games" . Now you think: who cares about music? Well, ask my supporters and the people who actually do have a life? Also, Tiger-Nuts, 70% of the popular music industry is taken by -20. And as everybody who bloody listens to music and gets out of hes room knows that dubstep is really coming up and that the new generation is taking the lead slowly. So stop acting tuff, nuts.


Holy shit, I let it go, but he JUST WON'T. If he ever comes back, I think he needs a swift banning to avoid future problems like this. Just what I think. :P
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: winkio on August 03, 2011, 07:19:20 pm
Agreed.  Which reminds me of a very loosely related topic for Intelligent Debate.  *goes to post*
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on August 03, 2011, 07:20:27 pm
I want the link to the video, for superior trolling efforts.
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on August 03, 2011, 07:22:42 pm
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YhGTiiXDgiY&lc=mZdjOsAPu1y_JJcHeYz_bpnPkgUl_U8t1V1-Rx4rT70&feature=inbox

Also, I removed my comments in hopes it would stop him from replying to me with these stupid things. So bright side now, it looks like he's replying to someone who was never there. :P
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on August 03, 2011, 07:56:56 pm
Sorry, I just had to. :P
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: AngryPacman on August 04, 2011, 02:33:05 am
I don't want to live in a world where
Quote from: Tuggernuts on August 03, 2011, 07:14:42 pm
Quotedubstep is really coming up and that the new generation is taking the lead slowly.

Dubstep producer is a ridiculous job. You take/make music, put annoying distortions on it and an insanely loud drum beat under it. It was an interesting genre to me at first, but then I realized it's all the same. He has no basis on which to insult you ;__;
Title: Re: Heard from Futendra
Post by: Blizzard on August 04, 2011, 07:08:59 am
Haha, check out my comment on his video. That one was clever.