Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: mroedesigns on July 27, 2011, 02:01:02 am

Title: First shot at digital painting
Post by: mroedesigns on July 27, 2011, 02:01:02 am
Never done digital painting before, mostly just logo/web design and apparel design. Figured I'd give it a go, and this is what I ended up with. It's decent, but not as good as I had hoped. Practice makes perfect. C&C Welome.

http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.224506970919649.46294.135144129855934&type=1 (http://www.facebook.com/media/set/?set=a.224506970919649.46294.135144129855934&type=1)
Title: Re: First shot at digital painting
Post by: Aqua on July 27, 2011, 11:25:02 am
You should really try to invest in a tablet - it makes everything so much easier :D

Question: Did you use a reference image?
I'll give more feedback when you answer.
Title: Re: First shot at digital painting
Post by: mroedesigns on July 29, 2011, 11:37:18 am
I love tablets! Got to use one in highschool, but I dont have one of my own unfortunately. Used the mousepad on my laptop. An no, I wasn't using a referance, just playing around.