Chaos Project

Featured Projects => Advanced RPG Creator => Core Development => Topic started by: Blizzard on July 28, 2011, 11:59:49 am

Title: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: Blizzard on July 28, 2011, 11:59:49 am
I am on vacation from Monday for two weeks. And you know how dangerous a Blizzard with tons of free time is... :naughty:

I have already started the final stages of the RGSS portion of the engine. I suggest that you guys finish the editor quickly because I am 99% sure that I will finish the engine during my vacation. I am most probably going to start working on the ARC engine.
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: Ryex on July 28, 2011, 02:12:26 pm
F0, G_G, you need to contact me on MSN ASAP. I'm not Blizzard and thus the possibility of me finishing this Editor on my own inside the next month is slim to none. there is plenty of things you guys can be doing the will greatly speed up the process. you know, if that's ok with you I mean.
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: ForeverZer0 on July 28, 2011, 03:40:08 pm
Yes indeedy.  At work at the moment, but I'll get on later and we can get our asses in gear.
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: G_G on July 28, 2011, 04:18:37 pm
Merp. *goes to install python and crap* Alright...I'll try and start the database I guess. It'd actually be nice if some people could whip up a layout, it'd be way easier for me to go off of that.
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: Blizzard on July 28, 2011, 04:35:04 pm
For now we just need an RMXP clone so you can make the layout more or less the same as RMXP has it.
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: Ryex on July 28, 2011, 06:00:50 pm
Quote from: game_guy on July 28, 2011, 04:18:37 pm
Merp. *goes to install python and crap* Alright...I'll try and start the database I guess. It'd actually be nice if some people could whip up a layout, it'd be way easier for me to go off of that.


there is a task in the task sections about doing a layout, it lists the tools that make it easy and stuff too. for now you can basically just clone RMXP's but instep of doing tabs use separate panels.
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: winkio on August 03, 2011, 04:09:36 pm
Hey guys, just wanted to drop a friendly reminder for you to stay motivated :D
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: Blizzard on August 03, 2011, 04:44:08 pm
Thanks. I might be doing some work tomorrow and most probably more on Friday. I've had some problems with my new cat so I couldn't work on it in the last 3 days. I'll post more in the kitty thread.
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: Blizzard on August 20, 2011, 05:38:35 pm
So, my vacation ended on Tuesday. I wasn't able to get closely as much done as I expected, but I have been working on it even this week and I will continue to work on it for some time. That means that the title of the topic is still true. :P
Title: Re: Massive Progress in near future
Post by: ForeverZer0 on August 20, 2011, 07:22:30 pm
Don't worry.  You still got more done than I did in the past month (or couple).

Speaking of which, I'm gonna do some more on the editor...