Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Vell on August 02, 2011, 03:17:43 am

Title: This shouldn't be happening.
Post by: Vell on August 02, 2011, 03:17:43 am
I'm positive I'm not sick, mind. Anyway, it's the middle of summer, the temperature is above 90 fahrenheit on a daily basis, sometimes creeping into 100... I'm under a heavy blanket, with no A/C in the house because we can't afford it... and my back feels cold.

What.
Title: Re: This shouldn't be happening.
Post by: Ryex on August 02, 2011, 03:33:53 am
that's some fever you got there I'd go check it and make sure you don't kill yourself.
Title: Re: This shouldn't be happening.
Post by: Kett Shee on August 02, 2011, 10:07:50 am
Quote from: Ryex on August 02, 2011, 03:33:53 am
that's some fever you got there I'd go check it and make sure you don't kill yourself.

Indeed. I have no clue why, but usually when you have a fever you get cold chills for some reason.

Also you're probably putting yourself at risk for heat exhaustion or something. o-o
Title: Re: This shouldn't be happening.
Post by: Vell on August 02, 2011, 10:09:34 am
I'm fairly sure those cold chills come from adrenaline. But seeing as I've never actually gotten a source who'd know for sure, I'm not positive.

And seriously people, I'm not sick. I even checked with a thermometer, my temp's fine. xD
Title: Re: This shouldn't be happening.
Post by: G_G on August 02, 2011, 10:20:02 am
OH NOES! ULTA HAS MAD CHICKEN FLU DISEASE!
Title: Re: This shouldn't be happening.
Post by: Kett Shee on August 02, 2011, 10:29:33 am
This is why you feel cold (http://www.hhmi.org/askascientist/answers/why_do_we_feel_cold_when_we_have_a_fever.html)

Interesting read.
Title: Re: This shouldn't be happening.
Post by: Vell on August 02, 2011, 11:06:40 am
Well see, I was wrong. =3c