Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Ryex on August 03, 2011, 03:28:24 am

Title: I Laughed for five minutes
Post by: Ryex on August 03, 2011, 03:28:24 am
because I know people exactly like this. about 1/4th of them are true for me too.

Warning: Long image is extremely long: ShowHide

(http://macromeme.com/cat/epic-bachelor-frog-comp.jpg)
Title: Re: I Laughed for five minutes
Post by: G_G on August 03, 2011, 03:39:56 am
Some of those are so me.
Title: Re: I Laughed for five minutes
Post by: Blizzard on August 03, 2011, 03:43:59 am
I found a few of them that are true for me, too. xD I guess everybody sometimes does something stupid. xD e.g. I bought a couple of bananas last week and I ate only one. xD

EDIT: Here's another one.

Potato chips in bowl for 2 weeks.

STILL GOOD
Title: Re: I Laughed for five minutes
Post by: AngryPacman on August 03, 2011, 05:16:35 am
Bad music.
Turn on porn.
Title: Re: I Laughed for five minutes
Post by: Ryex on August 03, 2011, 12:22:21 pm
another image that made me laugh: ShowHide
http://macromeme.com/cat/apple-store-hook-up.jpg
Title: Re: I Laughed for five minutes
Post by: Blizzard on August 03, 2011, 04:33:38 pm
Friggn' genius. xD
Interesting how he knows about alpha males and beta males. xD
Title: Re: I Laughed for five minutes
Post by: SBR* on August 07, 2011, 12:44:23 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on August 03, 2011, 03:43:59 am
I found a few of them that are true for me, too. xD I guess everybody sometimes does something stupid. xD e.g. I bought a couple of bananas last week and I ate only one. xD

EDIT: Here's another one.

Potato chips in bowl for 2 weeks.

STILL GOOD


Wait, you fap before the commercial ends? And you're older than 13/14 years old? Pervert :V:!

On a serious note, I think it's fine to be a pervert, as long as you aren't a pervert towards others.
Title: Re: I Laughed for five minutes
Post by: AngryPacman on August 07, 2011, 05:03:36 pm
Bowls are dirty.
Glass of cereal.