Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: winkio on August 05, 2011, 07:07:59 pm

Title: No Way!
Post by: winkio on August 05, 2011, 07:07:59 pm
NO WAAAAAAAY!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=me0nsP_s7Rs
Title: Re: No Way!
Post by: Ryex on August 05, 2011, 08:22:33 pm
I think this top rated comment sums it all up

QuoteDo I need to stick to the beat? No Waaaaaayyyaaay!"

"Do I know how to use autotune? No Waaaaaayyyaaay!
Title: Re: No Way!
Post by: Vell on August 06, 2011, 02:39:14 am
I got two minutes in

The line was

"Why do you always lie to me

why do you always lie to me when you lie to me you lie to me"

I couldn't take it.

I was like

No.
Title: Re: No Way!
Post by: G_G on August 06, 2011, 05:45:31 am
Quote from: UltaFlame on August 06, 2011, 02:39:14 am
I got two minutes in

The line was

"Why do you always lie to me

why do you always lie to me when you lie to me you lie to me"

I couldn't take it.

I was like

No. Waaaaaaaaay!


Fixed xD
Title: Re: No Way!
Post by: Vell on August 06, 2011, 10:40:07 am
Trying this again.

No wayyyyyyyyyy you say but