Chaos Project

General => Chat => Express your Creativity => Topic started by: Blizzard on June 02, 2008, 05:44:56 am

Title: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Blizzard on June 02, 2008, 05:44:56 am
I've been working on a song around half a month ago during the same time I finished Still Hopeless. When I wanted to check it out yesterday, I realized that it already sounds pretty decent. So, I am posting two versions of the song. I am still unsure which note scale I will be using in the final version.
Same thing about the name. I still don't have any. Current candidates are "Return to Eternity", "Trancecendence" (or "Trance-Cendence") and "Ticket to Heaven".

Version 1 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/gebt27)
Version 2 (http://www.sendspace.com/file/bjl94o)


EDIT: I worked on it yesterday. :=

Blizzard - PX13 Alpha (Demo) (http://www.sendspace.com/file/08ykx6)

It's still a matter of change, though. :=

EDIT: I think I finished it! :w00t:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cdm3ri
Title: Re: Untitled Melodic Trance Track
Post by: Aqua on June 02, 2008, 06:04:43 pm
Hm... I think Trance-Cendence fits this...
Also, I like the tune and the... beeping thing in the higher key but I like the background in the lower key...  but that's just me...

Maybe try putting the two together? XD
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Blizzard on July 21, 2008, 09:42:42 am
It's still experimental. #_# This might sound completely different when it's done.

EDIT: *edits first post* <3

EDIT: I think I finished it! :w00t:

http://www.sendspace.com/file/cdm3ri
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on July 21, 2008, 09:45:05 am
Hm, I think I'll download the song and see what I think. If it's upbeat and has enough 16th-32nd beats, I may even consider putting it up on StepMania, which is going to be pretty cool.  :D
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Blizzard on July 21, 2008, 10:11:03 am
It's a rather tranquil/soft song, for my terms that is. xD
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Diokatsu on July 28, 2008, 03:52:40 pm
:D i love this!!! can u teach me to make this >.< j/k
kinda/.....
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Blizzard on July 28, 2008, 03:56:10 pm
I can give you my FL Studio project so you can check out how I made it.
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Diokatsu on July 28, 2008, 04:01:25 pm
ok i just installed that...im finding a tut but a reference would be great thanks...

and dun worry...im too stupid to steal XD
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Blizzard on July 28, 2008, 04:22:03 pm
I've sent you the project along with all the wave files that you need. Simply put the wave files somewhere in the FL Studio folder (i.e. Data\Patches\User) and open the project.
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Diokatsu on July 28, 2008, 04:24:51 pm
thanks I'll try and study hard... i've found a good tutorial..... If i do make something i'll credit you.

great work by the way
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Blizzard on July 28, 2008, 04:27:34 pm
Thanks. If you get better, I can send you projects from my other songs so you can make remixes.
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Terry16389 on July 29, 2008, 05:48:26 pm
I gotta say, it sounds really incredible. Really catchy. Good job, Blizz. :)
Title: Re: PX13 Alpha
Post by: Blizzard on July 31, 2008, 06:41:58 pm
And it's one of my songs that I consider rather mediocre. xD