It's already been over a year since I last changed my sig: I returned from my holiday in Greece. Today, my sig is changing again.
I'm leaving tonight and'll return in two weeks. I hope nothing special will happen during my absence...
P.S. Lol, I did change my sig: I added the 'Cya :urgh:!' thingy. I really should remove that XD.
Will miss you and stuff.
Have fun. xD
Quote from: Blizzard on August 07, 2011, 08:57:27 am
Have fun. xD
I will! Reading books, lots of books. And play on my 3DS (yes, 3DS :D).
I know that some of you will say that books are stupid and shouldn't be read on a holiday, but I just love to read them XD.
But cya all in two weeks :D!
EDIT: Oops, I forgot: you all should have a nice time too! Cya :urgh:!
Aaaaaand I'm back!
I've read many books (Ranger's Apprentice vol. X, GuildWars novels I and II and a part of magician by Raymond E. Feist) and played many games (TLOZ: OoT 3DS, Kirby Dream Land and Mario vs. Donkey Kong: Mini's march again), so I'd say that the holiday was a success.
Has anything special happened? I'll read some of the posts later on, primarily Welcome posts.
And were you allowed to double post if more than 24 hours had passed since the last post? W/e.