I'm into the older rpg games, those of the snes days for the most part, i've joined you (as well as other places in the past) because i feel we've lost that certain charm that rpg games used to have in those days.
Anyway glad to be here, i like to sprite and will be looking to do some work for you guys very soon.
Very cool there seems to be a absence of spriters here recently
Welcome to Chaos!
Quote from: Ryex on August 12, 2011, 04:02:54 pm
Very cool there seems to be a absence of spriters here recently
Welcome to Chaos!
There's always an absence of spriters :/ I'd better finish the spriting school lessons.
Thanks for the welcome!
Some spriting tuts are always cool, i'm pretty good so maybe i can add something at some point :)
You! Your soul, give me it. Yes, now. HURRY UP, MOOK.
Don't be confused about Ulta_Flame! That happens to everybody :haha:
Welcome to Chaos Project! Home of ARC! :evil:
:welcome:
eh may be late in saying this, but welcome to CP I do hope you enjoy it here.
Quote from: InfinateX on August 13, 2011, 12:44:09 pm
Don't be confused about Ulta_Flame! That happens to everybody :haha:
Welcome to Chaos Project! Home of ARC! :evil:
Do not mis-spell ITs name. You'll regret it.
Welcome. In fact I'm going to make this welcome message a bit longer than usual. Done.