Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: winkio on August 29, 2011, 09:23:54 pm

Title: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: winkio on August 29, 2011, 09:23:54 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://26.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_lqpdqpm4uO1qhgltmo1_500.jpg)
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: RoseSkye on August 30, 2011, 12:21:31 am
There is no way that picture can be any more bad-ass.
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: ForeverZer0 on August 30, 2011, 12:32:25 am
Quote from: RoseSkye on August 30, 2011, 12:21:31 am
There is no way that picture can be any more bad-ass.


Until now...
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20787370/Pics/Epic.png)
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Kett Shee on August 30, 2011, 01:24:47 am
WOMBO COMBO! WHERE YOU AT?! WHERE YOU AT?! MY DICK HU- Um...nevermind.
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: G_G on August 30, 2011, 01:31:41 am
*sighs* Man, you came out way worse then me, and I've known Branden longer. :S I am so sorry Cameron.

... Oh yeah the picture is awesome too. xD Nice F0.
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Kett Shee on August 30, 2011, 01:34:45 am
Quote from: game_guy on August 30, 2011, 01:31:41 am
*sighs* Man, you came out way worse then me, and I've known Branden longer. :S I am so sorry Cameron.

... Oh yeah the picture is awesome too. xD Nice F0.

HELP....ME....
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on August 30, 2011, 02:03:43 am
Quote from: game_guy on August 30, 2011, 01:31:41 am
*sighs* Man, you came out way worse then me, and I've known Branden longer. :S


Oh, I'm sorry. Should I name a certain variety of pictures you ask me to give you on MiTalk? :3
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: G_G on August 30, 2011, 02:05:52 am
You mean the erotic pony pictures? I've already told Ryex about em. :S I just feel bad for Cameron as his innocence was damaged far worse then mine. Then again I grew up with parents constantly arguing, my older brother always looking at porn, and findings my moms toys. My innocence was damaged a long time ago. You just made it worse. Which is good because its helped me learn better grammar and I've become a better person. :3

*demands people to get back on topic*
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on August 30, 2011, 02:09:22 am
Does Ryex like them, too? We should get together, the three of us, and circle jerk... on topic:

I CALL FRAUD ON THE PICTURE.

Going off topic again:
Don't let your girlfriend find the pictures. She'll either be very upset, or turned on. And you probably won't want either. D:
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Blizzard on August 30, 2011, 02:18:30 am
What is this I don't even-
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: AngryPacman on August 30, 2011, 08:20:40 am
I'm fifteen and what's this innocence thing?
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: ForeverZer0 on August 30, 2011, 08:32:38 am
Quote from: AngryPacman on August 30, 2011, 08:20:40 am
I'm fifteen and what's this innocence thing?


Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://files.sharenator.com/pedobear_drool_AGES_RESULTS-s350x282-56449-580.jpg)
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Ryex on August 30, 2011, 02:24:51 pm
What the hell happened in here. melee on splash mountain and erotic pony pictures in the same topic? I'm not sure i even want to know
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Blizzard on August 30, 2011, 04:11:43 pm
You forgot Pedobear.
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Ryex on August 30, 2011, 04:59:11 pm
yes, let us not forget the unauthorized use of Pedobear technology
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: Blizzard on September 02, 2011, 01:03:44 pm
And they didn't stop at playing Melee!

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://www.funalarmer.com/wp-content/gallery/1mind/61.jpg)
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: RoseSkye on September 02, 2011, 09:59:31 pm
Quote from: ForeverZer0 on August 30, 2011, 12:32:25 am
Quote from: RoseSkye on August 30, 2011, 12:21:31 am
There is no way that picture can be any more bad-ass.


Until now...
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://dl.dropbox.com/u/20787370/Pics/Epic.png)


(http://www.timcinel.com/wp-content/i-came.jpg)
Title: Re: I think these guys play melee...
Post by: PhoenixFire on September 05, 2011, 11:10:56 am
Oi vei... well, I now remember why I come on this site daily...