Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: Magus on August 30, 2011, 03:16:31 pm

Title: A problem with Blizzard's CMS. [RESOLVED]
Post by: Magus on August 30, 2011, 03:16:31 pm
Okay, I know minimum about scripting. But this is the error I get whenever I try to use an item.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img52.imageshack.us/img52/1082/unledsge.png)


I ask of anyone's assistance. Thanks so much in advance.

Thank you,

Magus.    By the way, the CMS that's causing this is stormtronics
Title: Re: A problem with Blizzard's CMS.
Post by: Blizzard on August 30, 2011, 04:13:54 pm
I think you are trying to use an item that's been deleted from the database. Does that happen with a new game as well?
Title: Re: A problem with Blizzard's CMS.
Post by: Magus on August 30, 2011, 04:24:09 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on August 30, 2011, 04:13:54 pm
I think you are trying to use an item that's been deleted from the database. Does that happen with a new game as well?

No. The items in the data base.  And the game is new.

QuoteEither your item occasion or your item scope is incorrect.

I'm not sure exactly what an item scope is.  I'll check the occasion again.   *facepalm* Anyway, I'll play around with the scopes.


o_O  Okay, I see. I didn't have them set to "ALL allies"  I had my items simply set to THE USER .


Many thanks for helping me out here.  I was so focused on the script that I didn't think the problem was so simple to solve.
Title: Re: A problem with Blizzard's CMS. [RESOLVED]
Post by: Blizzard on August 30, 2011, 04:33:33 pm
I figured that this was it. You're not the first to make that mistake, including myself.