Chaos Project

Game Development => General Discussion => Topic started by: element on September 05, 2011, 02:49:35 pm

Title: Learning Java
Post by: element on September 05, 2011, 02:49:35 pm
Hello guys.
I decided to pick up java. First of all to make minecraft mods and then afterwards to actually start coding games maybe.
So since probably a lot of you already learned java I wanted to ask for some hints.
Hints could be ofcourse anything like, good reference tables, good tutorials.
I will probably already find quite some tutorials but I think that you guys can help me too with your own experiences.

That was all I guess, wish me luck :D
Title: Re: Learning Java
Post by: G_G on September 05, 2011, 09:00:18 pm
I almost don't want to take this serious since its in S.P.A.M. But I think you are serious so I'll move this for you.
Title: Re: Learning Java
Post by: element on September 06, 2011, 11:41:02 am
Quote from: game_guy on September 05, 2011, 09:00:18 pm
I almost don't want to take this serious since its in S.P.A.M. But I think you are serious so I'll move this for you.


Thanks :D

I actually am serious but I put it in spam becouse I was lazy and stupid.
Sorry for that.

^^
Title: Re: Learning Java
Post by: SBR* on September 10, 2011, 11:12:22 am
Java? Isn't that like... Awful? Not SDK-awful of course, but just awful.