Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 11, 2011, 03:52:53 pm

Title: I'm gone for good.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 11, 2011, 03:52:53 pm
Nice knowing you all!
Title: Re: I'm gone for good.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on September 11, 2011, 03:54:50 pm
Why u no love me anymore?
Title: Re: I'm gone for good.
Post by: winkio on September 11, 2011, 04:02:56 pm
Can't tell if trolling or not...
Title: Re: I'm gone for good.
Post by: Blizzard on September 11, 2011, 04:04:48 pm
Drama whore just because not everybody agrees with you. Have it your way. Have a nice life.
Title: Re: I'm gone for good.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on September 11, 2011, 04:45:49 pm
NOT IF I SWITCH INTO MAXIMUM OVER-WHY
Title: Re: I'm gone for good.
Post by: Kett Shee on September 11, 2011, 09:32:24 pm
I me you I'm your
Get your ass back here
You dirty whore

;-;
Title: Re: I'm gone for good.
Post by: mroedesigns on September 12, 2011, 03:20:30 am
Goodbye. :^_^':


Slightly surprised somebody would leave a community over something like this. Oh wells.
Title: Re: I'm gone for good.
Post by: SBR* on September 12, 2011, 02:40:23 pm
For god's sake, Branden. You've always been an appreciated member of the community, IMHO. You're just leaving because you and Blizz are having a small argument? Well, I can't keep you from leaving, but seriously Branden, you've disappointed me.

Cya.
Title: Re: I'm gone for good.
Post by: Blizzard on September 12, 2011, 04:03:18 pm
He's changed his mind. *locks*