Chaos Project

Featured Projects => Advanced RPG Creator => Run Time Package => Topic started by: Ryex on September 13, 2011, 12:56:18 am

Title: ATTN: PACMAN
Post by: Ryex on September 13, 2011, 12:56:18 am
I stumbled across a RMRK topic in which a member had claimed to have written 88 BGMs and 9+ MEs for the ARC RTP. I found this impossible sounding. so I opened my dropbox folder and took a look.

In the Standard folder in the RTP folder

there is a folder named Audio

In the audio folder there is a folder named Music

there are 89 files in this folder.

HOLLY SHIT!

I listen to one at random... HOLLY SHIT AGAIN! THESE ARE GOOD!

I go back to the Audio folder and this time open the Sound folder

There are 21 files in this folder

HOLY SHIT YET AGAIN!

now as there are only nine files named ME in the sound folder I assume you only made those 9 but feel free to correct me.

you sir are a god send! THANK YOU so very much for your contributions.

Thank you.

Thank you.

Your awesome.

I want your babies Pacman, in a completely non homo way of course.

I Love you.

not love in a way that may be considered socially awkward, but love you in a more normal way like that of two awesome people who have mutual respect for each other.

I'm going to shut up now.
Title: Re: ATTN: PACMAN
Post by: ForeverZer0 on September 13, 2011, 01:16:29 am
Holy shit.
I admit I haven't been paying much attention to the files being added to the RTP, but now that you pointed this out, I too am amazed.  Seriously, Pacman, thank you very much, you have our eternal gratitude. :D
Title: Re: ATTN: PACMAN
Post by: Blizzard on September 13, 2011, 02:34:18 am
Oh yeah, I saw those a few weeks back. I was amazed myself.
Title: Re: ATTN: PACMAN
Post by: AngryPacman on September 13, 2011, 09:56:25 am
Aww, thanks guys. It's really nice to hear this from people. Keep in mind that only about 40-60% is all mine, a lot of it is from friends of mine. It's really good to have on a resume anyway, because I want to write music for games and film for a living. Thanks for the kind words, and keep up your own damn good work boys. Audio's nothing compared to what you guys do.
Title: Re: ATTN: PACMAN
Post by: Blizzard on September 13, 2011, 02:44:57 pm
<3