Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: ShadowPierce on September 19, 2011, 05:19:50 pm

Title: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: ShadowPierce on September 19, 2011, 05:19:50 pm
->A survey for my Probability & Statistics subject, and just wanted to know what games you, the good people of CP, play... BTW, here's mine:

Ragnarok Online
ROSE Online
Perfect World
Flyff
Cabal Online
Wonderland Online
Eden Eternal
Dragon Nest

Not sure if MMO:
Osu!
O2jam
Grand Chase
GunBound
League of Legends
Heroes of Newerth

Waiting for your answers!!! :haha:


†
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: AliveDrive on September 19, 2011, 10:15:45 pm
I have played the games on this list at least once in the past month:

PerfectWorld
RuneScape
and
League of Legends.

I used to play Flyff but forgot my pass.
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: Aqua on September 19, 2011, 11:50:07 pm
League of Legends
Aion
WoW
Cabal Online
Perfect World Online
Flyff
Eudemons
Conquer Online
Ragnarok Online
Runescape
Rift
Eden Eternal
Osu!
Iris Online
Lineage II
Dynasty Warriors Online
Microvolts
Silk Road Online
Scions of Fate
Forsaken World

There's probably more that I don't remember.

Edit:
I remember some more.

MapleStory
2Moons
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: G_G on September 20, 2011, 01:28:03 am
I don't play MMOs a whole lot anymore, but when I did play

Eden Eternal
Cabal
Osu!
LoL
FlyFF

Those are the ones I played a lot. There were several others I tried out.
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: winkio on September 20, 2011, 01:29:40 am
I don't know if you are being strict with the term MMO but...

Starcraft 2
Wolfenstein ET
S4 League
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: Blizzard on September 20, 2011, 02:38:57 am
Mu Online

After 4 months of Mu Online I never ever want to play an MMO again. I played 13 hours per day in average, spent 5 at college and slept 6. Sleeping only 3-4 hours per night was quite common, too. I even fell asleep a few times while playing. Damn monsters killed me and I lost EXP and a whole hour of grinding. >_>
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: SBR* on September 20, 2011, 02:28:50 pm
MapleStory
GunZ
FlyFF
A gPotato game whose name I can't remember
Runescape (once or twice, literally)
Mabinogi (same)

Can and will this be used against me?
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: Dweller on September 20, 2011, 05:31:00 pm
More than 2 years playing:
- Star Wars Galaxies
- World of Warcraft

> 6 months < 2 years
- Ultima online
- Project Entropia (now called Entropia Universe)
- Everquest 2
- Age of Conan
- Runes of Magic (actually playing it)

Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: G_G on September 20, 2011, 05:49:40 pm
Quote from: SBR* on September 20, 2011, 02:28:50 pm
MapleStory
GunZ
FlyFF
A gPotato game whose name I can't remember
Runescape (once or twice, literally)
Mabinogi (same)

Can and will this be used against me?


Yes.
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: Lobstrosity on September 21, 2011, 03:29:26 am
I've never played an MMO on the PC/Mac before. ._.
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 21, 2011, 03:40:27 am
Vindictus.

It makes combat in other MMO games look and play like shit. So fun.

I won't list any others I've played(some already mentioned in this thread) because I feel ashamed for playing them, after playing Vindictus.
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: Blizzard on September 21, 2011, 04:18:22 am
Quote from: Lobstrosity on September 21, 2011, 03:29:26 am
I've never played an MMO on the PC/Mac before. ._.


You lucky bastard, you.
Title: Re: PC/Mac MMO's you played?
Post by: ShadowPierce on September 21, 2011, 11:40:26 am
Quote from: Tuggernuts on September 21, 2011, 03:40:27 am
Vindictus.

->Power up just because you reminded me of this awesome game... :xD:

Thanks everyone! This should be enough data for me... :D Feel free to post more if you want to... :haha:

Cheers! :3


†