Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: Vell on September 26, 2011, 09:19:47 am

Title: Feel good topic.
Post by: Vell on September 26, 2011, 09:19:47 am
Everyone who posts in here I'll tell you a few things I like about you.

And then when this thread is done I'll devour your souls, you soft, fleshy things~ :3
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on September 26, 2011, 09:25:26 am
NICE THINGS? I LIKE NICE THINGS
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Vell on September 26, 2011, 09:28:25 am
Sub: Dude makes art in music. He's pretty cool and dedicated to his hobbies (and from what I can gather, his girlfriend to (Unless that's fallen out and I don't know about it.) which is awesome). Kinda has it rough but keeps through it, something I admire. It's always cool when you know someone has it rougher than you and they're still keeping themselves cool and not adversely affected by their situation. I mean, psychologically. Too much. Point is Sub is a cool guy.
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: AngryPacman on September 26, 2011, 09:39:02 am
CAN YOU DO PEOPLE YOU BARELY KNOW?!
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 26, 2011, 09:44:03 am
Giant flobber.
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Blizzard on September 26, 2011, 10:00:54 am
*walks disoriented into thread* Where am I?
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Vell on September 26, 2011, 11:12:16 am
AP: Though I've barely seen this guy around, he tends to know his opinion well. From what I've seen, he may unintentionally put forth a negative impression but his intent is always to simply get his viewpoint known. That's admirable; the ideology of saying "This is what I think. You think differently, okay, but just let me think what I think." I like that. Yeah.

Tugs: Brohoof. 'nuff said.

Blizz: Fuck you. No, not really (in either sense of the word, you maniac). You're intelligent and sophisticated and embody an ideal all humans innately strive for (that some cultures condition out of you). That is, the ideal of "constantly trying to better yourself." You strive to improve your mind and always dig for those minute differences that make you altogether an improved person. It's cool.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Tugs#2: (Aka the real one) You've got your issues. You can be dramatic. But you're lively. No matter the situation, even if it causes drama, one could look back and see that this forum wouldn't be half as exciting minus your presence. That means something. Even if your views sometimes run counter to the forum's culture, it's a necessary thing. You are a sort of counterweight to a lot of people; you're innately crazy in a way. You're the paragon of obfuscating immaturity (because you're mature but don't always act it). Because of this it is possible to tell when a joke or idea has gone too far by determining if even you are fairly against it. That's why I feel you're an integral part of this forum; you let us know when we go just a bit past that invisible barrier.
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: ForeverZer0 on September 26, 2011, 12:07:30 pm
* Wonders what also has to say after our one "incident *
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: ShadowPierce on September 26, 2011, 12:22:23 pm
->How about a semi-lurker? >:3


†
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: winkio on September 26, 2011, 01:02:28 pm
This may be interesting.
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Ryex on September 26, 2011, 01:37:45 pm
*Wonders just what kind of shadow has shown up on Ulta's door step* :V:
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on September 26, 2011, 09:30:48 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on September 26, 2011, 11:12:16 am
Tugs: Brohoof. 'nuff said.

Spoiler: ShowHide
Tugs#2: (Aka the real one) You've got your issues. You can be dramatic. But you're lively. No matter the situation, even if it causes drama, one could look back and see that this forum wouldn't be half as exciting minus your presence. That means something. Even if your views sometimes run counter to the forum's culture, it's a necessary thing. You are a sort of counterweight to a lot of people; you're innately crazy in a way. You're the paragon of obfuscating immaturity (because you're mature but don't always act it). Because of this it is possible to tell when a joke or idea has gone too far by determining if even you are fairly against it. That's why I feel you're an integral part of this forum; you let us know when we go just a bit past that invisible barrier.


/me returns brohoof.


And the spoilered bit:
Thanks for considering me such an important part of the forum. <3
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Vell on September 30, 2011, 12:26:03 pm
0: We had an incident? I don't recall anything that could be interpreted as such. Anyway, your soul is tasty.

SP: Yours is too. Also you appear to be a hard worker (Giving up a month of internet to work on thesis projects? goddamn.) which I am SO FREAKING JEALOUS OF. GIMME YOUR WORK ETHIC.

Wink: NO U >:/ jk. You work hard for the forum; you're intelligent and put your best foot forward, confident but not overbearing. Awesome.

Ryex: Is a bird. Could probably stand to have a bit more recognition in the land of reality, since he is massive intelligent.

Tug: This guy is - waiiiiiiiiiit.

ಠ_ಠ
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Zylos on September 30, 2011, 12:50:33 pm
What if I don't want my soul devoured? It might taste a little salty anyway. (http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh99/Zylos_2007/Smilies/zylos_frown.gif)
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Vell on September 30, 2011, 12:56:25 pm
Zyl: *nom* ^^
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Zylos on September 30, 2011, 01:00:53 pm
Nuuuuu. (http://i254.photobucket.com/albums/hh99/Zylos_2007/Smilies/zylos_cry.gif)
Title: Re: Feel good topic.
Post by: Vell on September 30, 2011, 01:05:07 pm
Well what else should I say about ye? I've not seen you around =3c. (mostly because I hang out in this forum)