http://www.youtube.com/v/usTS0RpA-OA&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/embed/Y4SLjLen7-c
Sorry, that's not a real Zelda game. What I linked to WAS, and made BY Nintendo. ;)
Zelda is Zelda :). It isn't a good Zelda game, indeed, but I bet Nintendo has given permission to make it.
Quote from: SBR* on October 07, 2011, 12:40:33 pm
Zelda is Zelda :). It isn't a good Zelda game, indeed, but I bet Nintendo has given permission to make it.
Nintendo called it a mistake, and it's not a part of the official Zelda series. All it is a fan game at this point(in my honest opinion). :P
So, are all fan games an official Zelda because they have Zelda in their name? NOPE. Try harder next time.
Oh gawd, those 1:14 felt like almost 4 minutes.
Indeed. Though I wish Tetra's Trackers was included in the American release of Four Swords Adventures still, since it does seem interesting.
I have no idea what's even going on in that game.
Neither do I, because for some reason nobody has ever posted footage of any actual gameplay. :S
And I found some:
http://www.youtube.com/v/aVm4QqhfSVo
Apparently, Tetra's Trackers was not the final name; it was Navi Trackers. And all gameplay is shown on the GBA's screen, whereas the first video I posted is just showing an overview or something of what's going on as you play. Pretty interesting, I must say.
It's probably a collection of minigames or something along those lines.
Yeah, it seems like it. Not gonna lie, a minigame collection by Nintendo that's not in Mario flavor seems pretty refreshing, at least to me.
And if I'm not mistaken, there are some pretty nice remixes in there :).
What?
Zelda music remixes? Or aren't there? If they're not there, blame my tiredness... I've got the feeling my grammar's deteriorating when I'm tired...
No, it's fine. I just didn't specifically know what you were talking about when you said remixes. xD