Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: war-famine_strife-death on October 08, 2011, 03:02:25 pm

Title: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: war-famine_strife-death on October 08, 2011, 03:02:25 pm
Well it's been nearly two years since I was last on, I see things haven't changed much around hear, except that the scripts are getting better and better loke always.
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: Blizzard on October 08, 2011, 03:04:13 pm
Who are you and what you are you already doing in my pants?



















:troll:
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: war-famine_strife-death on October 08, 2011, 03:21:35 pm
My spelling and grammer sucks today. Well I wouldn't think you'd remember me :facepalm: it's been a long time after all.
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: Blizzard on October 08, 2011, 03:26:10 pm
I was just kidding, hence the troll smiley. Even though you may not have that many posts, I do remember you. Gosh, has it already been 2 years? Man, time sure is flying.
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: war-famine_strife-death on October 08, 2011, 03:41:16 pm
lol, so how far along are we with ARC?
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: Blizzard on October 08, 2011, 04:16:08 pm
I'm done about 95% with the engine and they others are working on the editor right now. IDK how much is done, but things are in motion.
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: war-famine_strife-death on October 08, 2011, 04:25:57 pm
good to hear.
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: Fantasist on October 08, 2011, 05:26:10 pm
Welcome back :D And I love: "... Silence is Golden, Duck Tape is Silver..."
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: Vell on October 08, 2011, 10:52:17 pm
...Didn't this topic happen a while back?
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: SBR* on October 09, 2011, 04:50:38 am
Welcome back! I'm not sure if I have ever known you, for I registered february 2010 :).
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: Ryex on October 09, 2011, 05:19:47 am
Welcome back to Chaos!
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: Vell on October 09, 2011, 01:26:19 pm
No I'm serious I remember this exact thread existing before.

Exact wording and everything.

What.
Title: Re: After a long absence, I proud to say: "I'm back!"
Post by: SBR* on October 09, 2011, 03:08:53 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on October 09, 2011, 01:26:19 pm
No I'm serious I remember this exact thread existing before.

Exact wording and everything.

What.


I've had the same thing with a shout conversation a while back. Probably something brain-related, and I know nearly nothing about how brains work, so w/e :).