Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Event Systems => Event System Database => Topic started by: Sase on January 09, 2008, 10:44:13 am

Title: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Sase on January 09, 2008, 10:44:13 am
Stealthy Mod Minigame
Version: 1.0
Type: Mini-Game



Introduction
A stealthy mod/minigame by Tsurara. Please don't use without crediting.



Features




Screenshots

None, download the demo.


Demo

http://www.rpgf.org/files/StealthMod.zip


Instructions

Instructions in Demo.


Credits and Thanks




Author's Notes


ATTENTION! Press S once to activate stealth mod, press again to put it off. Do not hold the S button!
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Sally on January 09, 2008, 03:16:22 pm
this is a very simple system! cool.
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Nortos on January 09, 2008, 10:27:19 pm
it doesn't work...I have Y set to S and hold Y and never works might wanna re-look at your code I don't have the time to sorry
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Sase on January 12, 2008, 04:08:48 am
In RPG Maker original buttons Y = S.
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Nortos on January 12, 2008, 04:22:59 am
I know I said I was holding Y it doesn't seem to work
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Sally on January 12, 2008, 03:05:30 pm
nortos u spam alot.. u have 200+ posts...
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Nortos on January 12, 2008, 06:58:48 pm
all my posts r valid points oh and I like to say what song I'm listening to a lot :P
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Sase on February 02, 2008, 07:55:52 am
Updated version, Stealth v.2, now you can use it with press-and-hold method too ;)
Still download from here: http://www.rpgf.org/files/StealthMod.zip
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Calintz on February 02, 2008, 06:29:23 pm
Is this one on par with your Stealth System Nortos?
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Nortos on February 02, 2008, 07:29:36 pm
it's different type you just hold a button and than you can walk through an area without them being detected
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: Calintz on February 02, 2008, 07:38:22 pm
I see...
Title: Re: StealthyMod Minigame with common events
Post by: fugibo on March 15, 2008, 06:26:48 pm
Looks nice, guess I'll move this one too. And I'm confused on Nortos and his buttons  ???