Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Requests => Topic started by: Narzew on October 27, 2011, 01:41:42 pm

Title: Xas + rmxos
Post by: Narzew on October 27, 2011, 01:41:42 pm
I req for script. A patch to rmxos including xas v 3.91 and i req for tutorial to rmxos patch.
Title: Re: Xas + rmxos
Post by: Ryex on October 27, 2011, 09:18:09 pm
... Ok. no. this isn't going to work.

First off When requesting a script... (http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php/topic,1401.0.html)

Second, there is already a Blizz-abs plugin for RMX-OS and NOBODY here uses XAS, in fact I fairly sure most people here consider XAS to be crap. so why on earth are you requesting a XAS plugin here? you would be better off going to a forum where people actively use and develop XAS.

I beg you, don;t be suborn on this, switch to using Blizz-abs and make your life and ours a whole lot simpler.  not only is Blizz-abs easier to use than XAS but it is actively supported here. XAS isn't. as such, any script requests you make here in regards to XAS will get ignored. and we have a lot of plugin's here related to Blizz-abs (like the RMX-OS plugin) that you wna;t have to request.

Title: Re: Xas + rmxos
Post by: Blizzard on October 28, 2011, 02:14:25 am
Quote from: Ryex on October 27, 2011, 09:18:09 pm
and we have a lot of plugin's here related to XAS (like the RMX-OS plugin) that you wna;t have to request.


You mean Blizz-ABS.
Title: Re: Xas + rmxos
Post by: Ryex on October 28, 2011, 02:29:44 am
 :facepalm: that I do, that I do.
Title: Re: Xas + rmxos
Post by: Fantasist on October 28, 2011, 02:49:13 am
I wonder, what are the forums where XAS is discussed actively? Can't think of any...

@Narzew: Blizz-ABS and RMX-OS were made by the same person, so they were more or less designed to work together. If you want to stick to RMX-OS, then as Ryex said...
Quoteswitch to using Blizz-abs and make your life and ours a whole lot simpler.