Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: ShadowPierce on November 01, 2011, 07:57:18 am

Title: Peaceful Days at last!!!
Post by: ShadowPierce on November 01, 2011, 07:57:18 am
And to complete this shameless plugging of my game, here's a link to Wipe and our recruitment page:

Links: ShowHide
:troll: Links removed by Blizzard.


Now to the point, school is now officially over!!! :w00t:




























Well, at least until next year... This should be enough time to finish Wipe: PD... ;)
Special thanks: ShowHide

To Ryex and winkio for helping me with my final projects :3


Massive changes in my life (moving out from my parents), and I'll also be working for my uncle so I will be a bit busy, but I'm sure that I still have enough time to post around and finish Wipe... :D

Expect me to hang around more often, and more updates for my game... :haha:

----EDIT:
Dammit! D:< :xD:
Title: Re: Peaceful Days at last!!!
Post by: SBR* on November 01, 2011, 10:28:19 am
Which means I have to finish the script. Fuck. :V:?
Title: Re: Peaceful Days at last!!!
Post by: Fantasist on November 02, 2011, 05:17:25 am
Life is looking promising for you :)
I'm still waiting for the first demo, so get to it!