Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: Hovart on June 17, 2008, 02:35:23 pm

Title: [resolved] 'lil question ? ^-^
Post by: Hovart on June 17, 2008, 02:35:23 pm
Hey hey ! I stop spamming Blizzard about my problems ^^

I have a stupid problem with RPG Maker. I wanna know HOW TO have objects names in color... [ Like sets in green if you know Diablo II ... ] I tried with \C[X] but it does'nt work...

Is there any way ?
Title: Re: 'lil question ?
Post by: Aqua on June 17, 2008, 02:38:30 pm
You could use a UMS script... try ccoa's on rpgrevolution

If you don't want one, I think it's \c[#000000] or any hexidecimal
Title: Re: 'lil question ?
Post by: Hovart on June 17, 2008, 02:41:13 pm
I will use a UMS because \c does'nt work =P

Thanks ^^ 'Merci' =)

EDIT : No, it does'nt work in Item names ='S
Title: Re: [Problem] 'lil question ?
Post by: Punn on June 17, 2008, 03:31:03 pm
Search around gamebaker, in the sript section, they have it.
Title: Re: [Problem] 'lil question ?
Post by: shdwlink1993 on June 17, 2008, 04:13:31 pm
Hold on. Do you mean having the different colors in a text box, or do you mean the different colors in the item name, like on the menu?
Title: Re: [Problem] 'lil question ?
Post by: Hovart on June 17, 2008, 04:34:47 pm
I want to put a color [green, red] to the Item name.

I just founded the script of Gamebaker... But I can't understand anything. What do I have to put in the item name ?
Title: Re: [Problem] 'lil question ?
Post by: Punn on June 17, 2008, 04:51:20 pm
I think you gotta go to the database on the item section, then press a check on the element ( I think the 1st and the 2nd makes the color change )
Title: Re: [Problem] 'lil question ?
Post by: Hovart on June 17, 2008, 04:57:04 pm
Ho no, I did understand XD Okay thanks a lot =D
Title: Re: [resolved] 'lil question ? ^-^
Post by: Calintz on June 17, 2008, 06:32:31 pm
Ccoa's is hands-down the best!!
Title: Re: [resolved] 'lil question ? ^-^
Post by: Punn on June 17, 2008, 07:14:18 pm
Quote from: Calintz16438 on June 17, 2008, 06:32:31 pm
Ccoa's is hands-down the best!!


Sadly (And glad to say) your off topic.
Title: Re: [resolved] 'lil question ? ^-^
Post by: Calintz on June 17, 2008, 07:38:46 pm
Oh Lol...
Maybe I should have read the topic better!! I didn't know you were consulting the database!! Sorry ;)