Chaos Project

RPG Maker => General Discussion => Topic started by: on December 31, 1969, 07:00:00 pm

Poll
Question: Which menu would you like better? (look in the post for options)
Option 1: Option 1 votes: 1
Option 2: Option 2 votes: 4
Option 3: Option 3 votes: 3
Title: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Ryex on June 18, 2008, 08:11:50 pm
Option 1: ShowHide


(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/ryex/Exsamples/menu.jpg)

This is what the main part of the menu looks like what i want to know is where would you like to select the actor if you select an option from the menu where you need to select one

(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/ryex/Exsamples/menuactor.jpg)

this is option one in a pop up menu on the main menu

Option 2: ShowHide


(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/ryex/Exsamples/menuequip.jpg)

option 2 is selecting it right here in a menu that is over every thing and only visible when you are selecting the actor the good thing about this option is that it provides me with a good place to put the gold and play time windows.


Option 3: ShowHide


(http://i15.photobucket.com/albums/a400/ryex/Exsamples/menuequip2.jpg)

Option 3 is in a side bar on all the necessary menus like status and equip
Title: Re: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Calintz on June 18, 2008, 08:14:01 pm
I'm liking option 2.
Title: Re: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Aqua on June 18, 2008, 08:46:58 pm
Um... I'm not sure if I get the pictures... but I think I like 2 & 3... lol
Title: Re: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Diokatsu on June 18, 2008, 08:56:41 pm
i was also confuzed by them but 3 looks nice to me ;)
Title: Re: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Ryex on June 18, 2008, 09:01:18 pm
Quote from: Aqua on June 18, 2008, 08:46:58 pm
Um... I'm not sure if I get the pictures... but I think I like 2 & 3... lol


well you can vote twice so pick 2 & 3
Title: Re: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on June 20, 2008, 08:22:41 pm
I'm liking that side-by-side action with Menu #3, though with Menu #2, the other window showing is quite convenient. I would select both of them...not sure which one I have preference over, probably #3, but they are pretty nice. The final menu will appear in your game, correct?
Title: Re: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Ryex on June 21, 2008, 06:20:12 pm
and be open to the public in script form. yes
Title: Re: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Valcos on June 22, 2008, 01:30:21 am
I picked 1 because it was lonely... but i think its the best for some reason  :-\
Title: Re: Which menu would you like better?
Post by: Ryex on June 25, 2008, 10:04:38 pm
The script is now functional. there is only some look and feel edits to be don I expect it to be releaced by the end of the week!
I hope you will like it!