Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: xiia on November 11, 2011, 07:45:28 pm

Title: Please help [Bliz ABS problem]
Post by: xiia on November 11, 2011, 07:45:28 pm
I'm sorry for posting twice. Anyway, I have a problem with Bliz Abs. The manual won't work and if you make an enemy approach you, it crashes the game, saying there is a problem with line 1351 of the script. This is only my third day using rmxp, and I am very confused.

EDIT: It's line 1351 on scrip two. I'm using the newest bliz abs
Title: Re: Please help [Bliz ABS problem]
Post by: LiTTleDRAgo on November 12, 2011, 12:16:49 am
probably your script is not in the right order
Title: Re: Please help [Bliz ABS problem]
Post by: xiia on November 12, 2011, 04:34:37 pm
I tried changing it. Then the game won't start at all.