Chaos Project

RPG Maker => Resources => Resource Requests => Topic started by: xiia on November 11, 2011, 08:02:22 pm

Title: Flashlight
Post by: xiia on November 11, 2011, 08:02:22 pm
I hope this is the right place. Can someone please put a flashlight in my sprite's hand? I am.. Incapable. I already have the lighting effect and the sprite it'self. It was made on Looseleaf(I think that's the name) But I can't draw at all.
(http://i859.photobucket.com/albums/ab157/allhaillelouch/eiko.png)
Title: Re: Flashlight
Post by: Fenriswolf on November 12, 2011, 09:31:27 am
Here are 2 tutorials, perhaps they may be useful to you:
http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21967.0 (http://www.hbgames.org/forums/viewtopic.php?t=21967.0)
http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/4014-eventing-flashlight-tutorial/ (http://www.rmxpunlimited.net/forums/topic/4014-eventing-flashlight-tutorial/)
Title: Re: Flashlight
Post by: G_G on November 12, 2011, 09:39:06 am
Quote from: xiia on November 11, 2011, 08:02:22 pm
I hope this is the right place. Can someone please put a flashlight in my sprite's hand? I am.. Incapable. I already have the lighting effect and the sprite it'self.


Just needs the sprite.
Title: Re: Flashlight
Post by: Fenriswolf on November 12, 2011, 10:09:36 am
Ahh my apologies, I misread :facepalmx:
Title: Re: Flashlight
Post by: punk_Blood on July 23, 2012, 02:20:54 am
Do you mean something along the lines of this? (Simple design btw)
(http://img228.imageshack.us/img228/3849/eiko.png)