Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: zanaram525 on November 13, 2011, 11:22:54 pm

Title: Newb of the chaos
Post by: zanaram525 on November 13, 2011, 11:22:54 pm
Hello everyone! I'm sorta new to Chaos Project, so I decided to say hi.
I've been on this forum a bunch of times before, looking at scripts for RMXP, but until the other day I haven't been a actual member. This is the first forum I've ever been in, so I don't know what's up, but I thought I should check it out. So yeah, my name is Zack, screen name Zanaram, and I'm working on my own RPG game. I have no design knowledge what so ever, but I have been playing with RPG Maker XP for about a year now, and I know the jist of how it works. Well anyways, nice to meet everyone! Can't wait to get into this forum a little more. :)
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: Blizzard on November 14, 2011, 02:14:30 am
:welcome:
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: MarkHest on November 15, 2011, 04:14:36 am
Welcome...

...

To hell!!!

err *cough*

I meant CHAOS!!

:shifty:
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: Ryex on November 15, 2011, 04:34:20 am
https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F28056353%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-RwrSW&secret_url=true

And yes that is my voice unaltered, I can really sound like that.
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: Fantasist on November 15, 2011, 08:33:57 am
Welcome Zack :)
QuoteI've been on this forum a bunch of times before, looking at scripts for RMXP

Aren't we all! xD :rofl:

@Ryex: O_O
...I'm gonna speed it up in Audacity to see if I can hear your real voice :P (or did you synthesize that? I'll find out. I'll find out >8U )
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: Various on November 15, 2011, 08:57:49 am
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://img638.imageshack.us/img638/4350/welcomekopie.png)


@ ryex: omg thats kinda scary, perfect for a game <<
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: SBR* on November 15, 2011, 10:29:21 am
Ah, welcome to CP :).
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on November 15, 2011, 12:13:45 pm
Quote from: Ryex on November 15, 2011, 04:34:20 am
https://player.soundcloud.com/player.swf?url=http%3A%2F%2Fapi.soundcloud.com%2Ftracks%2F28056353%3Fsecret_token%3Ds-RwrSW&secret_url=true

And yes that is my voice unaltered, I can really sound like that.

I see you have downloads enabled.
And I have Logic Pro 9.
Now is there any connection between these facts?
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: Vell on November 15, 2011, 01:26:16 pm
*noms on your soul*

...It's non-negotiable.
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: Tazero on November 15, 2011, 01:52:27 pm
Quote from: UltaFlame on November 15, 2011, 01:26:16 pm
*noms on your soul*

...It's non-negotiable.

This
Title: Re: Newb of the chaos
Post by: Ryex on November 15, 2011, 02:53:29 pm
Quote from: Fantasist on November 15, 2011, 08:33:57 am
@Ryex: O_O
...I'm gonna speed it up in Audacity to see if I can hear your real voice :P (or did you synthesize that? I'll find out. I'll find out >8U )


you want proof that that's my voice unaltered? skype me and i'll prove it, skype name: Ryexander

Quote from: Subsonic_Noise on November 15, 2011, 12:13:45 pm
I see you have downloads enabled.
And I have Logic Pro 9.
Now is there any connection between these facts?


I actually amused people would want to reuse it :P