Chaos Project

General => Entertainment => Topic started by: Blizzard on November 15, 2011, 03:34:30 pm

Title: Watch me dance!
Post by: Blizzard on November 15, 2011, 03:34:30 pm
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/dance.gif)

OMG, you actually clicked. :facepalm:
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: Ryex on November 15, 2011, 03:52:31 pm
I can't tell if that is actually you...
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: Blizzard on November 15, 2011, 05:17:39 pm
It is.

Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://i67.photobucket.com/albums/h316/bblizzard/fullblizz.jpg)
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: MarkHest on November 15, 2011, 05:36:16 pm
 :rofl:
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: Boba Fett Link on November 15, 2011, 05:55:21 pm
 :O.o:

I should make a sprite of you doing that. It can be a skill in BABS or something. :P
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: Fenriswolf on November 15, 2011, 06:30:39 pm
What's going on around you? :O.o:
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: Blizzard on November 15, 2011, 06:49:33 pm
The photos have been shot over the course of over a minute so I put the frames together. Obviously there was some offset since it wasn't a burst shot which I corrected. That's why the surroundings keep moving and tilting slightly.
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: Fantasist on November 16, 2011, 05:31:45 am
lol, it's a pleasure seeing you dance! Nice moves there Blizz xD

Spoiler: ShowHide
:rofl: at your reaction on opening the spoiler :P
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: Fenriswolf on November 16, 2011, 12:47:25 pm
Quote from: Blizzard on November 15, 2011, 06:49:33 pm
The photos have been shot over the course of over a minute so I put the frames together. Obviously there was some offset since it wasn't a burst shot which I corrected. That's why the surroundings keep moving and tilting slightly.


I meant what's going on there, not how you did it :P

By the way, is it just me or is that tourist behind you sliding backwards? :O_O:
Title: Re: Watch me dance!
Post by: Blizzard on November 16, 2011, 01:05:15 pm
It was a big party of a friend almost 7 weeks ago.
That guy is another photographer who made a few steps back in each frame. :P