Chaos Project

Community => News / Suggestions / Feedback => Topic started by: paragan on June 19, 2008, 07:19:47 am

Title: Tutorial problem
Post by: paragan on June 19, 2008, 07:19:47 am
As a newbie i went throught tutorial sections /some are very interesting, some even briliant/, but i noticed problem - tutorials based on download link. These download links are dead :(, plz reup:

Quote
Visual Equipment Event System
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=179.0
The Lost-Minigame!! DOWNLOAD NOW AND REPLY :)
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=551.0
MUNSTER CHEST!!-MINIGAME
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=541.0


EDIT - found same problem in another section:
Quote
[RMXP] Nortos CMS(s) v1.1.1
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=143.0
[RMXP]New Shop Interface
http://forum.chaos-project.com/index.php?topic=322.0


still sendspace links
Thx
Title: Re: Tutorial problem
Post by: Calintz on June 19, 2008, 07:22:11 am
Good finds...
Title: Re: Tutorial problem
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on June 19, 2008, 11:22:43 am
Chances are, the original creator would still have them. I for one I believe I have The Lost Minigame still lying in my RPG Maker library, so I can reupload that. Of course, I'm quite lazy, and Fallen Star hasn't been hanging out for a while...Though I can annoy him about this. :P

Nice job, nevertheless. XD