Chaos Project

RPG Maker => RPG Maker Scripts => Script Troubleshooting => Topic started by: Boba Fett Link on November 23, 2011, 05:02:09 pm

Title: Bliz ABS Event Creation
Post by: Boba Fett Link on November 23, 2011, 05:02:09 pm
Hey, I'm trying to use the Event Creation system in BABS, but I'm having a lot of issues. I've been able to figure out the rest until now.

Here is the current script call I'm using:

Spoiler: ShowHide
$BlizzABS.create_event(1, 1, 'event',
[[], [0, 'Animal06', 0, 2, 0, 255,
0], 0, 1, 1, [false, false, []], true,
false, false, false, false, 0, []])


I kept the spacing the same way I have it in RPG Maker just in case that was the problem.

When I try and run this code, I get this error message:

Spoiler: ShowHide
Script 'BABS 2' line 3513: NoMethodError occured.

undefined method 'each' for 1:Fixnum


That line has something to do with creating the move route. I've done everything I can think of.
Title: Re: Bliz ABS Event Creation
Post by: winkio on November 24, 2011, 12:44:23 am
$BlizzABS.create_event(1, 1, 'event', 
[[], [0, 'Animal06', 0, 2, 0, 255,
0], 0, 1, [], [false, false, []], true,
false, false, false, false, 0, []])


try that.  Your original call had 1 for the move route, which is not allowed.
Title: Re: Bliz ABS Event Creation
Post by: Boba Fett Link on November 28, 2011, 08:13:19 pm
Huh...still get that error.
Title: Re: Bliz ABS Event Creation
Post by: winkio on November 28, 2011, 08:28:45 pm
Hm, it seems I miscounted, you had it right the first time.  Try changing line 3511 from

if move_route.list.size > 0


to

if data[2].size > 0
Title: Re: Bliz ABS Event Creation
Post by: Boba Fett Link on November 28, 2011, 08:40:57 pm
Nope, didn't work. I still get that error.  :???:

I tried plugging in the example event creation from the manual and it didn't work, either. I didn't get an error message but no event appeared (I had to change the sprite name because the example's sprite isn't in the RTP, but otherwise I left it unchanged).