Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: winkio on November 26, 2011, 01:37:11 am

Title: What should I do with brand new items that I do not want?
Post by: winkio on November 26, 2011, 01:37:11 am
This is kind of vague, but some of you may guess what this relates to.  The question at hand is, what should I do with brand new items that I do not want?  Destroy them?  Donate them?  Sell them for money?  It has to be a specific scenario I could do in real life.
Title: Re: What should I do with brand new items that I do not want?
Post by: Blizzard on November 26, 2011, 04:58:46 am
I usuallly let those stay around the apartment for some time until I realize I don't want them. Often I just throw them away after a while. ._. But it happens very rarely that I get these kind of items so I don't really have a bad conscience about that.
A definite alternative that I choose sometimes is to give it to somebody else. I mean, why not? I'd throw it away anyway.