Everyone that plays minecraft should come and play with me on the DarkCraft server!
It would be so much more fun if someone i Recognise played there as well ^^
The whole world got scrapped when version 1.0 came out so they are rebuilding everything from the start and they are realy good at it!
it's a normal survival world, just the way i like it ^^
My name in Minecraft is the same as here, MarkHest.
This is the place where you become whitelisted: http://darkcraft.org/forums/applications.16/
The IP to DarkCraft is: mc.darkcraft.org
Signed up, posted the application, waiting for approval. It'd be helpful if you put the server IP here too for those who do get approved.
I think the IP is on their Forum somewhere. Well, anyways i'll post it here anyway.
Edited the first post.
Hmm, I might sign up for this.
It only feels like the right time to say to you guys that Stripe103 and me are working on a server.
No Idea if we'll release it any time soon though, we still need to find a host and all that and its far from being finished.
I'm looking forward to playing on it when it's done ^^
I'm seriously thinking about making my own private server thought, only open for friends. This Darkcraft server has a lot of griefers <.<
Does it cost anything to have a minecraft server up, only for friends?
Ive never played minecraft :O
Quote from: MarkHest on December 31, 2011, 05:32:11 am
Does it cost anything to have a minecraft server up, only for friends?
Depends, If you want to have a server, you need a computer running all the time you want the server to be online.
If you have a computer yourself that can do this, it will only cost you your electricity costs.
Though if you do not have such a computer, you can buy a host online.
you should search it up.
I was thinking having a server up from my computer that i have online only when my friends wants to play. I guess this won't cost me anything then ^^
I was altso thinking that sertain people on this forum might want to play on that server :) You're my friends too ;)
We're not friends here. We're family :D
Quote from: stripe103 on December 31, 2011, 09:07:37 am
We're not friends here. We're family :D
Family? Then you're the worst sister I've ever had! :V