Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: Diokatsu on December 18, 2011, 06:22:11 pm

Title: Team Fortress 2
Post by: Diokatsu on December 18, 2011, 06:22:11 pm
Yo anyone play? It's free and pretty fun! My name is Diokatsu as per usual.
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: Zylos on December 18, 2011, 06:25:59 pm
I'm a TF2 addict, although I've been too busy lately to give it a go. Still, my steam is ZylosXIII, so if anyone wants to play, I'm game.
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: G_G on December 18, 2011, 06:31:28 pm
I am absolutely terrible at this game. I can't even kill a couple of bots. >_>
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: Ryex on December 18, 2011, 09:31:38 pm
My steam is Ryexander I play from time to time. feel free to invite me to a game.
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: Diokatsu on December 18, 2011, 11:04:49 pm
Quote from: game_guy on December 18, 2011, 06:31:28 pm
I am absolutely terrible at this game. I can't even kill a couple of bots. >_>


give the steam we play you get betta

also, adding everyone
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: G_G on December 19, 2011, 12:00:38 am
Steam is protoevo
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: tSwitch on December 20, 2011, 11:03:15 pm
My steam is photi.
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: AngryPacman on December 21, 2011, 05:55:18 am
I'll be downloading this tonight. My steam name is angry_pacman.
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: element on December 31, 2011, 05:22:19 am
steam is elementisland, duh
and I rule at this game :D (from time to time)

Me and stripe103 were just playing it together yesterday, owning as snipers.    BOOM HEADSHOT
Title: Re: Team Fortress 2
Post by: stripe103 on December 31, 2011, 09:05:47 am
We indeed did. And you can add me too on steam if you want to.

I shouldn't be needed to tell you my steam name... right?

EDIT: Actually, I'll just add everyone :D

EDIT 2: Couldn't find everybody so I'm creating a group instead.
http://steamcommunity.com/groups/chaos-project-forums
It's public. For now at least.