Chaos Project

General => Electronic and Computer Section => Video Games => Topic started by: G_G on December 19, 2011, 12:47:58 am

Title: Lets Play Cave Story Plus
Post by: G_G on December 19, 2011, 12:47:58 am
Welcome to game_guy's first Lets Play series. I'll be playing Cave Story Plus. Part 1 is ready for you gents to enjoy. Part 2 is being uploaded, and part 3 has yet to be recorded!

Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.youtube.com/v/w7wYmXywS1M


Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.youtube.com/v/jMLvnwxFr4E
Title: Re: Lets Play Cave Story Plus
Post by: Ryex on December 19, 2011, 01:28:51 am
Hey G_G, did you know you can aim up? you can also aim down which is really useful if you have the machine gun. also lv3 of the fire ball passes through walls.. I think, or is that the Snake weapon you get from trading the fireball... meh been too long since I played it.
Title: Re: Lets Play Cave Story Plus
Post by: G_G on December 19, 2011, 01:29:36 am
._. Son of a gun. That would have helped me out numerous times. D:

EDIT: Uploaded part 2.
Title: Re: Lets Play Cave Story Plus
Post by: Spoofus on December 19, 2011, 11:52:25 pm
nice game_guy you say random stuff when playing games like i do all the time.

this let's play is entertaining i'll be keeping up with it for sure.
Title: Re: Lets Play Cave Story Plus
Post by: G_G on December 20, 2011, 12:49:41 am
I recorded parts 3 and 4. But I still have to encode them and render. lengthy process >.<
Title: Re: Lets Play Cave Story Plus
Post by: Fantasist on December 23, 2011, 10:40:55 am
Nice! Thanks for letting me know about Cave Story Plus. *Subscribes*
BUT! I've decided to do a Let's Play Cave Story Plus of my own. Not to compete with you or anything, but I think I'll enjoy it. It's also gonna be my first Let's Play, so yeah. :)
Title: Re: Lets Play Cave Story Plus
Post by: G_G on December 23, 2011, 03:01:07 pm
I lost parts 3 and 4 due to pure stupidity. I'll be recording some more today but they won't be a continuation. :( Also good luck on yours.