Chaos Project

Community => Welcome! => Topic started by: Chaos on December 20, 2011, 09:29:29 am

Title: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Chaos on December 20, 2011, 09:29:29 am
Hello together,
So... My name is chaos and I'm german. Sorry for my bad english. I'm only 16.... Okay. I make games with the rpg maker xp for 1 year. I'm good in Mapping, I think. I'm not the best scripter an not the best designer. But all in all I think I'm a good makerer^^
Here is a little map for you to show my mapping knowledge:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://s7.directupload.net/images/111220/wqc9mg3l.png)


The Screen was made from me in 45 minutes and is not the best.

Bye bye. Chaos
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Vell on December 20, 2011, 10:35:51 am
*devours your soul*

welcome to my realm~
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on December 20, 2011, 10:43:32 am
Welcome to my forum. I'm Blizzard and I get all the girls because I can program RGSS.
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: MarkHest on December 20, 2011, 11:19:07 am
Welcome, Chaos, to Chaos.  :hi:
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Spaceman McConaughey on December 20, 2011, 12:13:52 pm
Quote from: Chaos on December 20, 2011, 09:29:29 am
Here is a little map for you to show my mapping knowledge:
Spoiler: ShowHide
(http://s7.directupload.net/images/111220/wqc9mg3l.png)


The Screen was made from me in 45 minutes and is not the best.


Looks like I have some healthy competition on my hands. I am quite the epic mapper, myself. WELCOME, FELLOW MAPPER.
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Ryex on December 20, 2011, 01:16:01 pm
Welcome to Chaos, Chaos! please keep the additional Chaos your presence is sure to create to a minimum.
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Holyrapid on December 20, 2011, 01:56:56 pm
Welcome to the madness and randomness that is Chaos (Project).
That map, <3 DAMN MAN! It's effin' SWEET!
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Fenriswolf on December 20, 2011, 05:49:20 pm
Welcome to CP!
Nice mapping by the way :)

Spoiler: ShowHide
You did pay the entrance fee already, right?
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Chaos on December 21, 2011, 09:21:18 am
Oh Hey,

@tuggernuts
Quote
Looks like I have some healthy competition on my hands. I am quite the epic mapper, myself. WELCOME, FELLOW MAPPER.

Wich maker do you use? I'm using the rpg maker xp.

QuoteYou did pay the entrance fee already, right?

@Fenriswolf : No sorry. Is the map so like this game??
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Fenriswolf on December 21, 2011, 10:06:43 am
QuoteNo sorry. Is the map so like this game??

Es tut mir Leid, aber ich verstehe dich nicht.
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Chaos on December 21, 2011, 11:28:54 am
QuoteEs tut mir Leid, aber ich verstehe dich nicht.


Sorry^^ My english is bad. I asked, if my map looked like the game "entrance fee".
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Fantasist on December 22, 2011, 10:15:06 am
Haha, welcome to CP Chaos :)

I think Fenriswolf was joking about paying the entrance fee to join Chaos Project (but there is no entrance fee! :o) (And thus I ruin the joke >.<)

EXCELLENT mapping btw :)
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Fenriswolf on December 22, 2011, 01:39:32 pm
There's not?! 8-O

Blizzard made me pay 27 bucks..
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Blizzard on December 22, 2011, 01:41:11 pm
:shifty:
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Chaos on December 23, 2011, 03:22:13 am
A...Haha  :haha:
Yes... sry Fenriswolf. I thought this was a game. omg xD
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: AngryPacman on December 23, 2011, 06:38:45 am
It's okay, Blizzard owed me 27 dollars and he didn't want to pay his own money -_-
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: Fenriswolf on December 23, 2011, 01:47:45 pm
That's okay, someday we will all have to pay for our crimes against humanity. Blizzard will probably have to pay a little more.

Spoiler: ShowHide
:V


No problem Chaos, The Entrance Fee would have made a great title for a game, though :D
Title: Re: Chaos is new here. Hello!
Post by: SBR* on December 24, 2011, 04:41:09 pm
Welcome to CP :D! You'll surely enjoy yourself here.