Chaos Project

General => Chat => Topic started by: MarkHest on December 20, 2011, 11:33:31 am

Title: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: MarkHest on December 20, 2011, 11:33:31 am
As the name pronounce, let's post our favourite Anime Opening that you've heard in 2011 and explain why you like it so much.
I'll go ahead and start :P




Ah! My Goddes! - Opening 2
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.youtube.com/v/Vqvo0HpBzyk


This is by far my favourite opening so far of any anime. Mainly becouse i LOVE when things are cheerfull and cute and this Anime is MORE than cute! :3
This song captures all that this anime stands for, a beutifull love story filled with cheerfullness and cuteness. When i hear this opening i just want to hug something! xD

1:00 literally gives me goosebumbs.

For you who likes animes that just makes you wanna hug something, Ah! My Godess! might be something for you! It holds a lot of love in it and will attempt to bring ANYONE to a good mood ;)
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on December 20, 2011, 11:39:10 am
Spoiler: ShowHide
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ibPCLMH1NM4

I like this one, because it's like every other anime opening. :D
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: MarkHest on December 20, 2011, 12:01:02 pm
So where's the video? o_o
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: Subsonic_Noise on December 20, 2011, 12:07:16 pm
Right there. :P
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: MarkHest on December 21, 2011, 09:40:55 pm
Quote from: JanraeMondozaAre you also a AMG / OMS Fan?


Yes! I LOVE Ah! My Goddes! :D
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: Fantasist on December 22, 2011, 10:18:08 am
Cheerful you say? I'll check it out. I need some cheering up. But more than that, is it funny? Oh wth. *googles AMG*
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: MarkHest on December 22, 2011, 01:23:47 pm
Ah yes. I laughed a lot during this Anime! :) I realy recommend it if you like love stories filled with random/funny events and some supernatural powers! :haha:
It's hard to stay depressed or angry while watching it, but this is just me and everyone has different tastes. But you should definitely check it out! :D

It's altso very exiting in some moments.
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: MarkHest on December 23, 2011, 10:49:36 am
Are you saying they are going to continue the series? :O.o:
(the original one, not the mini one. I don't like the mini series xD)
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: MarkHest on December 23, 2011, 12:18:24 pm
I've seen the two season (well, the opening i posted in the first post is the Season two opening :P)
I altso watched the movie, good movie :)

But i have never heard of OAD :huh:
Don't tell me it's the mini series xD

I guess i'll check it out!

EDIT: OMFG! They are actually going to continue the series!! This makes me so freaking happy!! :D
Level ++ to you Janrae for telling me! :D

I can hardly wait!  :clap:
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: Camellia on December 26, 2011, 10:16:51 am
Nichijou: My Ordinary Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5LiWCCsKog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5LiWCCsKog)

CRAZIEST ANIME WITH CRAZIEST OPENING EVER!!!
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: AngryPacman on December 27, 2011, 10:07:42 am
I've always loved the DB Kai openings. They're just beautifully put together, and the song's cool.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTvyixBnPLk (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=mTvyixBnPLk)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NWlE-Z59Y&feature=like-suggest&list=UL (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u3NWlE-Z59Y&feature=like-suggest&list=UL)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQDLa8pxMg (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ieQDLa8pxMg)
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmfHoxustzc&feature=related (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cmfHoxustzc&feature=related)

Super-Saiyajin teen Gohan in Piccolo armour is so fucking sexy, and I'm not even gay.
Title: Re: You favourite Anime opening 2011?
Post by: Starrodkirby86 on December 27, 2011, 05:48:30 pm
Quote from: Camellia on December 26, 2011, 10:16:51 am
Nichijou: My Ordinary Life
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5LiWCCsKog (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u5LiWCCsKog)

CRAZIEST ANIME WITH CRAZIEST OPENING EVER!!!


Looove the Nichijou openings. And the enthusiasm and fun that Hyadain brings. *x*