Marry Christmas everyone! :D
EDIT: at least on my end. It's the 24th for me xD
Its still the 23rd for me. ._.
4 HOURS TILL CHRISTMAS OVER HERE! :3
24th for me.
Marry Christmas Eve!
IT'S ALMOST CHRISTMANS!
Now its the 24th. But its only 5:30 AM. :P
12:32 AM, christmas day :D
Bleh, it's still Christmas Eve here. Fuck physics.
Its Christmas Eve morning here. Aha! So my time machine works!
Marry Christmas Eve everyone. 24th over here.
Here, Christmas Eve is now over and all guests have gone home(the three we had). Presents were pretty good. Nothing especially useful, but quite fun some of them.
Overall a pretty good Christmas, even if it was a bit slow.
To everyone else who recieve their gifts tomorrow(or maybe in a couple of hours), Have a continuously happy Christmas!
Merry Christmas everyone! For me, it's still the 24th, 22:58 PM.
It is now 02:56AM so christmas is over.
A very boring christmas on my side :P We had dinner and watched a christmas show on tv and afterward everything was the same.
Oh well.
Mark, you celebrate Christmas on the 24th? O-o
Merry Christmas everyone else.
This is why I love to universally say, "Happy holidays!" and "Seasons greetings!" so I don't need to entangle myself in the snares of timezones, dates, and everything else. :V:
But Merry Christmas to the world more east (and far west) than me. :)
SRK!!! Merry Christmas :D
Marry Christmas everyone! 1 hour and 13 minutes to the 25 here.
Quote from: winkio on December 25, 2011, 12:43:51 am
SRK!!! Merry Christmas :D
Yeah! Same to you, winkio! It's great to see you, Ryex, all of you! Merry Christmas. <3
(Your name being excluded doesn't mean I forgot about you, I'm just only saying the people adjacent to me right now ;~; )
It's Christmas for me now too and therefore I'd like to oficially wish everyone a very merry Christmas! In Holland, we celebrate a second and sometimes even a third Christmas Day. The more you know.
And welcome back, SRK :).
I don't know what you guys are talking about, it's 12 hours into boxing day.
Merry Christmas guys. <3
Merry Christmas! as the day draws to a close I'm eating chocolate pie
Merry X-mas! <3
Happy holidays everyone :)