I got some pretty awesome gifts this year. I also got a gift that I'm not sure what to do with but it's still awesome. What about you guys?
I got a 3TB external network harddrive
New shoes (badly needed)
and my uncle sent me a book out of his collection. a book printed in 1871. Its title is "Historical Evidence on the Origin and Nature of the Government of the United States"
it's an incredibly valuable gift but I have no CLUE what to do with it. I almost want to read, it but this copy is 140 years old!
Hmm, let's see what I got this year..
A 1.5 x 1 meter big Battlefield 3 poster,
Prince of Persia: The Forgotten Sands for my PSP,
2 cinema tickets,
A set with screwdrivers
and then some moniez.
I think that was all. Nothing too valueble, but I'm still happy with it :D
1tb Harddrive
Shure SM57 (legendary guitar amp mic)
Vegan cooking book
Pasta Plates
30€ voucher for a shopping centre
40€
Some smaller stuff.. and that's it.
Not all that much compared to what other people get, but potato potato. This was the happiest christmas for quite some years and it has nothing to do with presents.
A pair of Skull Candy headphones(meh...).
A pair of earphones(meh...).
A generic Music Bullet thing, or whatever they're called(very meh...).
Lots of chocolates(yay).
A $100 bill(oh fuck yes).
A fancy bag of Old Spice products(great, I guess).
And soon getting a Mountain Bike(which I never did want, and even said before Christmas I did not want at all), that only serves the purpose of forcing bonding between me and my dad. "It's for me and you, Branden." Yeah, funny, because it seems to be all for him, since he's forcing it on me. How the hell is it bonding if it's forced? Seriously.
Two relatives in the hospital.
My parents fighting over pointless shit.
And that is all.
money
skyward sword
3ds + mario land + mario kart
shirts (long sleeve)
candy
- A new 5-string Davison bass guitar
(https://fbcdn-sphotos-a.akamaihd.net/hphotos-ak-snc7/402114_334937939850756_100000036593001_1364030_755643843_n.jpg)
- My small practise amp that I was going to use until I could get a real bass amp broke. :/
- The Eels albums Beautiful Freak and Electro-Shock Blues from my friend.
- A Gillette shaving kit(Which I actually needed)
- Harry Potter 6 on Blu-Ray
- A new pair of Converse All-Stars(Grey low-tops)
- A year's subscription to Game Informer
- A Rubik's Cube (Solved several times already)
- Several awesome nerdy/humorous t-shirts(My favourites being a Guy Fawkes mask shirt and a Gorillaz shirt :3)
Oh, and I asked a girl I've been talking to out two days before Christmas. She said yes. ^-^
2TB Hard Drive
New PSP
-Dissidia 012
-Final Fantasy IV
-Birth by Sleep
-God of War
New 32" TV (been needing a TV)
Awesome Phone Dock
Oh you guys are such lucky folks!
Microsoft Sidewinder X4
Though, it's more of a self-gift. They are not available where I live, but a friend is bringing me one this 29th. I can't wait >.<
- Sonic Generations for 3DS
- Mario Kart 7
- Money, sorta :)